Hi all Guys! Need some advice

My story is a bit naive and stupid…I have worked in Taiwan illegally in Taiwan for 2 months…During this time, I met a gorgeous looking taiwanese girl…she is 6 years elder than me…we spend some great moment together but nothing much blossom…Now I have to canada to complete my acturial studies and she is in macau working as an air stewardess…the problem is I dont know what she is thinking…sometime, she give me an impression there is a future for us, and sometime she dont…Is this typical taiwanese girl characteristic? I plan to work in taiwan as soon as possible…maybe for ING ANTA…but I dont know…If I work there, I’ll need a longer time to pay back my study loan…I’m in despair now…

Does she have a personality?

That’s not typical Taiwanese girl stuff, that’s typical girl stuff.

But if you’ve got no idea, the odds are good you’re shit out of luck. Also, if you’re half as desperate as you sound, you might be outta luck too.

Gimme her number. I’ll call and ask her how she feels about you. That should help you decide. Does she like musicians? :whistle: :howyoudoin:

I was under the impression it’s not stewardess/steward any longer but flight attendant.

For what it’s worth here is my advice: it won’t work out, so forget about it. Who knows, she might be tossing someone else’s salad right now (I don’t know if she tossed yours, and I am not even suggesting you two were into that kind of thing, I am just saying, you know).

Thanks everyone for your kind advice…I’ll see what to do when times goes by…Right now, I just need to be successful…

let it go…you know serendipity?

as we talk, there are more and more gorgeous and beautiful people born each day…(must be better nutrition these days or the world is more connected, I see more beautiful people these days) so when you are successful (in your own words)…your choices become unlimited…

You know, as guys…you can go for gals > 1/2 your age or > twice your age and no one cares. well, at least I don’t!

Not all relationships where meant to be forever, and some are meant to last a life time…Enjoy the time you have with the fine lady. Let her know how you feel and extend the invation to her that you would like her to stay in your life. Just because you move doesn’t means your life ends, it just takes on another form…Best of luck.

Try teaching English in Taiwan :smiley:

Try teaching English in Taiwan :smiley:[/quote]

I have a strong suspicion English is not our original poster’s native tongue. Ah, but what am I saying?? Most Taiwanese wouldn’t know the difference.

Yes, Marcosee, you sound very naive. Be aware that this flight attendant may only be interested in you because you are foreign, a status symbol, and not because she really loves you. Yes, enjoy what moments you have with her, but do be careful and clear about what you want and what she wants.

I think that you won

I think that you won

I think that you won

Would you mind not deleting your post content after the fact please? That’s just rude, not to mention frowned upon by The Rules.

Would you mind not deleting your post content after the fact please? That’s just rude, not to mention frowned upon by The Rules.[/quote]

:notworthy:

What a crock of shite… Taiwanese women not wanting to stay with younger guys???

Let’s see…

I married a women 5 years and 8 months older than I am. I was not rich at the time, more like a dirt poor student. we got 2 kids and then broke up. Age was not an issue as such.

A friend of mine married a taiwanese woman 3 years his senior. They have 2 kids.

I later dated 2 women, a few years older than me, and then switched to one 2 years younger than me. I have also dated one 8 years younger than me.

Did I mention that I once was offered hot sex by a woman 10 years older than me?

If a (Taiwanese or foreign woman) says “You are too young for me”, then she means:

“i don’t care crap about your age, but I don’t want to hang out with you no matter what”.

Ok, granted, some women would mind dating a guy younger than themselves, but well… There are plenty who would love to, and well… no hard and fast rules are applicable.

hey this gurl who went to work in Macau, is her name Vicky? Is she from Xishizi? (Taipei County East Side)

But not hot so dunno if its her…

These air hostesses have a man in every port, believe me. Be a port of call if you want, but don’t expect to have exclusive landing rights.

[quote=“Mr He”]What a crock of shite… Taiwanese women not wanting to stay with younger guys???

Let’s see…

I married a women 5 years and 8 months older than I am. I was not rich at the time, more like a dirt poor student. we got 2 kids and then broke up. Age was not an issue as such.

A friend of mine married a Taiwanese woman 3 years his senior. They have 2 kids.

I later dated 2 women, a few years older than me, and then switched to one 2 years younger than me. I have also dated one 8 years younger than me.

Did I mention that I once was offered hot sex by a woman 10 years older than me?
If a (Taiwanese or foreign woman) says “You are too young for me”, then she means:

“I don’t care crap about your age, but I don’t want to hang out with you no matter what”.

Ok, granted, some women would mind dating a guy younger than themselves, but well… There are plenty who would love to, and well… no hard and fast rules are applicable.[/quote]

your name is rocco siffredi or what? :unamused:

No, I am a typical Scandinavian nerd.

When you stay here for a long time, the weirdest things can happen.

My point was: IF a girl tells you that age difference is a problem, that there is a problem, IE she does not like you.

That has only very little to do with age.

I don’t know what you are getting at, by the way.