Hi, I am a newbie here

[quote=“tash”]You guys are silly!

No way can someone called Keith be a communist! :unamused:[/quote]

Tash , thanks, buddy…actually no need to defending me…

I am a commuist party member, please dont judge me.

Yeah!. I sell my belief for some benefit…sigh, actually I thought I would get some advantage… but actually didnot get any eventually …

Call me commie, no offense taken :smiley:

[quote=“KeithZhao”][quote=“tash”]You guys are silly!

Tash , thanks, buddy…actually no need to defending me…

I am a commuist party member, please dont judge me.

Yeah!. I sell my belief for some benefit…sigh, actually I thought I would get some advantage… but actually didnot get any eventually …

Call me commie, no offense taken :smiley:[/quote]

cool “keith the kommie” it is then (suggest you change your name accordingly :wink: )…looks like your skin might just be thick enough to survive around here, fair play to you…remember we don’t take no prisoners and we don’t do songs in F#minor…

Well,I am just curious .
Do you have any plan to visit Taiwan sometime?
I think it’s the best way to know Taiwan.

um…yes, also Keith can you give us at least 1 weeks notice in advance of your ‘visit’?

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Keith did you see the news about Taiwanese jets landing on the highway?

Don’t worry its all fake. They are just miniature planes made to look real.[/quote]

Haha!!!

:bravo:

Keith, good for you. You seem to have a good sense of humour. I think you will do well here.

man, are you local?

[quote]Well,I am just curious .
I think it’s the best way to know Taiwan.[/quote]

Yeah, you know, buddy. I hope later, actually I know little about taiwan, except some political stuff(well , mainly from my country’s media, could I call it “know”?), I mean if I go there as a tourist, I even have no idea what could do…

but I will try to be there later, I want to see some election…

I am Taiwanese but have no any idea of Taiwan’s politic at all.
It’s the best time to see some election campaign this year.
It’s for sure there will be many “口水戰”.

[quote=“KeithZhao”] Sign… every time, I get in expat forum, people will think I am a spy, why? yeah, maybe because I am too curious about things…

oops, now I guess I am double spy. expat, Taiwanese… I can not believe how many important information about taiwan and the states I would get from here…sigh :unamused:

[/quote]

Yes … and that information is the truth BTW … not the CCP truth … no beating around the bush … :eh:

[quote=“tash”]You guys are silly!

Tash … you’re still here! … but are you angling for a position in the CCP? Planning on going to China?

[quote=“Belgian Pie”][quote=“KeithZhao”] Sign… every time, I get in expat forum, people will think I am a spy, why? yeah, maybe because I am too curious about things…

oops, now I guess I am double spy. expat, Taiwanese… I can not believe how many important information about taiwan and the states I would get from here…sigh :unamused:

[/quote]

Yes … and that information is the truth BTW … not the CCP truth … no beating around the bush … :eh:[/quote]

No shit sherlock what is a forum for?

So, why are you staying in Beijing? Work? Has Qingdao no job opportunity?

man, are you local?

[quote]Well,I am just curious .
I think it’s the best way to know Taiwan.[/quote]

Yeah, you know, buddy. I hope later, actually I know little about taiwan, except some political stuff(well , mainly from my country’s media, could I call it “know”?), I mean if I go there as a tourist, I even have no idea what could do…

but I will try to be there later, I want to see some election…[/quote]

i be local man…i got off the boat in '89…they always said never get off the boat but i got off it (in Gaoxiong)…

i can even use chopsticks…

…sigh…I just like people who make forum a chatroom , you are my type , man.

Yeah, I was unemployed in qingdao, so I stuck in here, get paid like 1350 rmb(1$–7.5rmb) a month as a salesman, yes :slight_smile:

What do you do in forosa? A belgian pie-business guy? I love your country’s home-made beer…actually not… I just tried some few times… good but expensive:)

[quote=“KeithZhao”]

What do you do in forosa? A belgian pie-business guy? I love your country’s home-made beer…actually not… I just tried some few times… good but expensive:)[/quote]

Hey, it’s not home-made beer … it’s artisane beer … 400 different kind … and it’s the best

Yes, I had a bakery/eatery/cafe kind of business, closed it last year. Pies were one of the things I baked.

I recently got in touch with a fellow belgian, living in Qingdao and we started talking about doing something similar in Qingdao as I did here … I’m doing some research now …

The point is I don’t know Qingdao and I don’t know the other guy … so, it might never happen, depending on the results.

@bear… ok, maybe you are an expat too, even though I am not sure what do you mean "got off the boat "

@Belgian Pie , actually qingdao is a quiet small town… I mean in terms of the definition of chinese city. We got some european restaurants, bakeries. Maybe you can try.
Here are some links, maybe they will help:

www.qingdaoexpat.com
www.myredstar.com.cn

And one of my clients was an expat-realty service there, I think they also help people for localization consultancy …try it maybe.
www.jmrealtyco.com

Keith, you spy! What are you doing over there?!? Infiltration? Good!

:threadjacked:

Wow, those guys have a lot more smileys than we do at home…

I like this one :moon:

But still no vomiting smiley… :s

my dear lord, Martin, good job, you are just open this door.

Ok, carry them , as our secret weapon, to those our beijing kids :laughing:

[/quote]

[/quote]

So … not much to do today?