Hicks out of Gitmo for Oz election

It’s bizarre but true. People all over the world are now trying to kill Americans for no other reason than because they hate our democratic values and ideals.

Fortunately the Bush administration has a master plan for dealing with that problem. It’s systematically dismantling our democratic values and repudiating our ideals so eventually no one will have any reason to want to randomly kill us any longer. That takes time though because too many people still remember America the way it used to be.

[quote]It’s bizarre but true. People all over the world are now trying to kill Americans for no other reason than because they hate our democratic values and ideals.

Fortunately the Bush administration has a master plan for dealing with that problem. It’s systematically dismantling our democratic values and repudiating our ideals so eventually no one will have any reason to want to randomly kill us any longer. That takes time though because too many people still remember America the way it used to be.[/quote]

Yeah. People keep talking about how our nation is less democratic and how we are losing our rights but then they seem all excited about the 2008 presidential election and highly gratified regarding the Republicans loss of both the Senate and House. Now, is Congress still being controlled by Bush? or are we the people recovering all those rights that we lost under the evil Bush dictatorship which will in less than two years be voted out of office? Hyperbole is such a fun thing as I have told you 1 million times, but it tends to destroy the f*** out of one’s credibility, no?

[quote=“fred smith”][quote]It’s bizarre but true. People all over the world are now trying to kill Americans for no other reason than because they hate our democratic values and ideals.

Fortunately the Bush administration has a master plan for dealing with that problem. It’s systematically dismantling our democratic values and repudiating our ideals so eventually no one will have any reason to want to randomly kill us any longer. That takes time though because too many people still remember America the way it used to be.[/quote]

Yeah. People keep talking about how our nation is less democratic and how we are losing our rights but then they seem all excited about the 2008 presidential election and highly gratified regarding the Republicans loss of both the Senate and House. Now, is Congress still being controlled by Bush? or are we the people recovering all those rights that we lost under the evil Bush dictatorship which will in less than two years be voted out of office? Hyperbole is such a fun thing as I have told you 1 million times, but it tends to destroy the f*** out of one’s credibility, no?[/quote]

Fred, just for clarification, is the reason average Americans are being targeted around the globe is because they hate our superior values and ideals?

No. The average American is being targeted much as the average anyone is being targeted. There is no difference these days in who is killed and how. When you take down the World Trade Center or the London subway or the Spanish trains or the beach resort or bar in xxx or yyy or zzz the killing is indiscriminate. Even Muslims are dying in these blasts. In fact, most of the deaths in Iraq are Muslims. This is a civil war that is now going on all over the Muslim world and it involves Shia and Sunni and radical and moderate. Where it will end is anybody’s guess but I have a strong confidence that as with the Germans, Japanese and others, that the Arabs will eventually accommodate themselves to modernity.

fred doesn’t like wikipedia becuse its free-to-edit nature means it represents a fairly moderate consensus view. i mean, even I have contributed several pieces, and done my share of editing, so it has to be full of shit, doesn’t it?

unlike the conservopedia, which is truly GRATE (sic), mate. like grosby’s.

Is that a joke? I just quoted from and linked to wikipedia, no?

You have? Certainly not on anything of a political or historical or economic nature I hope! I pray that it was tips for teaching tots or some other earth-shatteringly deep (and for you appropriate) topic?

Bit early to be drinking in the afternoon, idn’t it?

So now it’s just random killing for no discernible reason? Or we’re caught up in a civil war spreading from Iraq to the rest of the world?

And this idea that the World Trade Center was just picked at random seems far-fetched to me.

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about? A lot of people here are depending on you to make sense of things but I’m not entirely sure you’re up to the task.

I’m entirely sure he’s not up to, equal to, interested in, able to comprehend the task.

Ah… That hurt… It really hurt… Now, where’s MFGR? At least, he is amusing…