Hidden trivia

Which legendary New York studio was used to record Bruce Springsteen’s first two albums, as well as the first part of the sessions for Born to Run?

Well, the title of this thread is “Hidden Trivia” and so I will hazard a guess that the name of the studio was/is called Born to Run?

Sorry, wrong kind of hidden, but nice try.
The point of the thread will become obvious once a correct answer is submitted.

Tash Studios ?

Nope

Nope[/quote]But am I close ? I know I am because I cheated and looked it up.

Nope[/quote]But am I close ? I know I am because I cheated and looked it up.[/quote]

I figured you must have, and yes, I think you get the drift, you clever boy.

914 studios?

Just so.
Your go.

OK, here’s the next one…

Whose arch enemy is/was Baron Silas Greenback?

An ex-cop and shutterbug with a passion for flying.

Postman Pat?

:noway:

Uh, sorry, I thought one of them other t’wats had answered, but I guess they did everything but.
OK, Dangermouse.
Duh.
OK, here goes.
On some versions of jackets or vests worn with kilts, usually with more casual day-type outfits, there are small longitudinal tags which hang a few inches below the hem, normally displaying a tartan of choice.
They are called?

[quote=“the chief”]OK, here goes.
On some versions of jackets or vests worn with kilts, usually with more casual day-type outfits, there are small longitudinal tags which hang a few inches below the hem, normally displaying a tartan of choice.
They are called?[/quote]
I don’t know. But you have a funny-looking hat to go with that :laughing:

And I have a photo of you and the funny hat. Just so you know. In case you’re not nice to me today.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“the chief”]OK, here goes.
They are called?[/quote]
I don’t know. But you have a funny-looking hat to go with that :laughing:

And I have a photo of you and the funny hat. Just so you know. In case you’re not nice to me today.[/quote]

I can’t believe they flamed tomhill’s poop and yet allow you to run around all over the place in here.
Where’s the justice!?!?

[quote=“the chief”]I can’t believe they flamed tomhill’s poop and yet allow you to run around all over the place in here.
Where’s the justice!?!?[/quote]

You mean juictice? Not up yet, I guess.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“the chief”]I can’t believe they flamed tomhill’s poop and yet allow you to run around all over the place in here.
Where’s the justice!?!?[/quote]

You mean juictice? Not up yet, I guess.[/quote]

Not just running around all over the place, even worse, running around all over the place in your pajamas!!!
With no slippers on!!
Get your slippers on, you’ll catch your death!!!