Highway 11 Magazine's Second Anniversary

In honor of our two year anniversary, Highway 11 Magazine has overhauled the magazine and the website. August issue content is up and available. You can check it out at:

http://highway11.webwave.com.tw

Or you can pick the magazine up at participating distribution points in Taipei, Yilan, Hualien, Taitung, Kaoshiung or Taichung.

You can also email us at h11magazine@gmail.com for information about particular distribution points, subscriptions, advertising or if you just want to learn more about the magazine.

Thanks to everyone for the support over the past two years. Feel free to comment on the site or mag. We’re always looking to make it better and more accessible.

Cheers from the East Coast. Who said the right side of the island couldn’t support a magazine?

Awesome! Congrats!

Website won’t load for me. Maybe get your own domain?

You might want to change your title, which may have an unintended slangish connotation. Upon reading it, I first thought that someone was harping on a magazine (and emphatically to boot) that they deemed puerile or otherwise idiotic.

But it isn’t informal speech.

I understood.

Didn’t notice that. Changed it just in case. Thanks.

Nice editing…

Thanks, I needed that.

But it was fine. Anyway.

The link didn’t work for me.

I second the editing compliment. In unrelated news, Highway 11 may be looking for a new editor.

The link works for me. I checked it twice.

No, no, you misunderstand. I was being sarcastic because jotham changed his post relating to the above quote, after I had posted, which is against the rules.

jotham may be a good editor, but I haven’t seen any of his work, so I wouldn’t know.

Might be my browser. Never mind, not important. Good luck with it.

Yeah, but you should give me at least ten minutes to clean up my peccadillo’s.

Your magazine is one of the better ones, with entertaining and informative reads. Good listings of hotels and restaurants too. I found a few gems for the new Lonely Planet scouting out the leads you provided. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to meet up with you guys when I was in town. Next time.

Hey Mucha Man, thanks. Appreciate that.

You are one of the writers for Lonely Planet? I think we spoke on the phone a while back.

Cheers!

[quote=“Ecaps”]Hey Muzha Man, thanks. Appreciate that.

You are one of the writers for Lonely Planet? I think we spoke on the phone a while back.

Cheers![/quote]

Yes. I think it was email though. When I got to Hualien you were on your Honeymoon.