Hijacking Catastrophe

Anybody seen this 6-part documentary on YouTube?
HIJACKING CONSPIRACY
Noam Chomsky’s in it, so get some popcorn, Fred and Tainan Cowboy! Yee-haw!

It’s a good wake up call and mostly recaps and reaffirms what Chomsky has been saying since the planes hit the twin towers.

The only thing that I don’t like about Chomsky is his soft-spoken voice. Why can’t the man speak up?! Does he have health problems that prevent him from speaking clearly and loudly so as to be understood? As it is, the sound engineers have obviously played a lot with the audio to make his words clear. Very frustrating. He speaks as if he’s talking to himself and is about to go to bed.

I doubt TC will watch it. There will be some article on the web somewhere discrediting it. It might take some time to find it, but goddam it, it will be found, which will save everyone the time in watching it.

“There was a massive intelligence failure in the White House.”

There’s an understatement if I’ve heard one…

[quote=“Truant”]I doubt TC will watch it. There will be some article on the web somewhere discrediting it. It might take some time to find it, but goddam it, it will be found, which will save everyone the time in watching it.[/quote]Truant -
O yee of little faith…

Of course I’ll watch it…just for you… :slight_smile:

Oooo…started out with a Goebbels quote…very appropriate.
Grainy, edited “news clips”…Julian Bond? Now there’s an unbiased guy…
“A group of self-identified radical republicans…”

“Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and the governments that support them.”

Based on how events have played and are being played out…I have no problem with this statement.

Honestly, this came out 2 years ago. If you like it and want to believe it, thats fine by me.
A lot of people desperately need something like this.

Oh…did you see my thread that a hijack by ‘another poster’ caused to be “Temped”?
Saddam Hussein had a nuclear weapons program…The New York Ties posted verification of this.

Like I said, the Goebbels quote, very appropriate.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Truant”]I doubt TC will watch it. There will be some article on the web somewhere discrediting it. It might take some time to find it, but goddam it, it will be found, which will save everyone the time in watching it.[/quote]Truant -
O yee of little faith…

Of course I’ll watch it…just for you… :slight_smile:[/quote]
Brilliant :slight_smile:

Btw, If you have some pro war/pro Bush stuff, send me the links. I like to keep it balanced.

I thought this looked/sounded familiar. I guess the rights to this have been relinquished and now this is showing up on YouTube free. I’ve seen this before.

A very interesting review of this film, which contains some very good points IMO (the review - not the film), is posted under the title From the days of “Anybody but Bush”

What needs to be considered is the timing of the release of this hit-piece…the week of after the Nov 2004 Republican Convention. The film was put together in 2003-2004.
Good points in this review. It leaves much out and its effort, as well as its honesty, suffer from these omissions.
Among other very obvious things…:slight_smile:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]I thought this looked/sounded familiar. I guess the rights to this have been relinquished and now this is showing up on YouTube free. I’ve seen this before.

A very interesting review of this film, which contains some very good points IMO (the review - not the film), is posted under the title From the days of “Anybody but Bush”

What needs to be considered is the timing of the release of this hit-piece…the week of after the Nov 2004 Republican Convention. The film was put together in 2003-2004.
Good points in this review. It leaves much out and its effort, as well as its honesty, suffer from these omissions.
Among other very obvious things…:slight_smile:[/quote]
I picked up on that too…when they said “how shocking it has been to lose 600 troops in Iraq”. That’s a pipe dream now.