Hike January 14, 2005: Ringing in a new decade

Okay, it’s my birthday this week (Wednesday) and this weekend I get to choose the hike I want (not that I don’t choose every week). :rainbow:

I’m debating between the great Wuliao Jian hike again and then dinner at Belgium Pies, or one of my favorite hikes in Maokong (Muzha) and have dinner up in the mountains in one of the places up there.

Give me some feedback and I’ll post later in the week. I’m off to Alishan tomorrow for 3 days.

No way to make it Sunday the 15th? I’m back from Blighty and free this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful birthday MM.

L :smiley:

[quote=“Limey”]No way to make it Sunday the 15th? I’m back from Blighty and free this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful birthday MM.

L :smiley:[/quote]

Unfortunately, no. I have workers coming in on Sunday to install doors. Have to be there to watch.

This weekend will be tough for me. Saturday we have a prior engagement during the day, and on Sunday there’s my company Wei-Ya at 6:30pm. Looks like I can’t make it, unfortunately.

Happy birthday Mucha_Man!!

Happy Birthday Mucha Man. Will you get another super hero cape? :wink:

I am not sure yet if I can make it this weekend again, will know more at the end of the week.

Wish you a nice trip to Ali Shan.

Okay, no problem. Please consider leaving Maokong for a Sunday. If the weather is nice I’ll be out and about somewhere.

L.

happy b-day MM! I hope your old age will slow you down so I can keep up on the hikes. :birthday: = :grandpa:

Ok, nice response. Fine, I’ll just go into my backyard and eat mud.

Btw, is anyone able to go? seeker4 is out too. Okay, maybe I’ll just go out for a nice hike with my wife.

I think a few of us are still getting together for dinner though.

don’t eat that mud before it is tested!

There’s a very good chance that I can go on a hike this weekend. Right now, both Saturday and Sunday seem to be free, so I’m hoping that I can go on another hike with the group.

Happy birthday, Mucha_Man!

I’m a great stickler for not wishing people happy birthday until the actual day thereof. So you’ll have to wait until tomorrow before I chip in with my felicitations.

I’m not yet sure about Saturday’s hike. If it’s close enough to home, there’s a fairly good chance of my fitting it in.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]Ok, nice response. Fine, I’ll just go into my backyard and eat mud.

Btw, is anyone able to go? seeker4 is out too. Okay, maybe I’ll just go out for a nice hike with my wife.

I think a few of us are still getting together for dinner though.[/quote]

99% chance of yes.

Don’t wear the green shower curtain though.

we are in if there is one being planned. do you want to repeat the hike we just went on?

Happy Birthday, Green Cape Man of Mucha!

Enjoy the accretion of maturity and have a great time clambering around on Alishan.

Hi Mucha_Man:

Happy Birthday!

This weekend our group are going to hike a trail near GuiShan on the way of ShinWu road to Wulai. Along the trail we’ll enjoy the wonderful view of FeiCui reservoir. You’re certainly welcomed to join us.

groups.msn.com/s9ukhmgj3l1qegg0l … 6198940525

Happy Birthday Mucha_Man,

I hope I will be able to congratulate you personally into your next decade this Saturday. Until then, have lot’s of fun on Alishan.

:dance: :banana: :roflmao: :birthday: :roflmao: :banana: :dance:

Happy Birthday you old bastard.

Hi Trail_hacker,

Are you going on Saturday on Sunday?

Hi Limey:
We’ll hike Saturday. Meet at MRT XinDian am 8:30

Sorry, Can’t make Saturdays. Hopefully see you another day.

L :smiley: