Hilarious article about China

I am assuming this is satirical:

carnegieendowment.org/public … t&id=18293

This performance suggests that Chinese officials are leading an agile, energetic government. It is implementing a wide range of reforms and adjusting well to unexpected developments. Social unrest is a good example. Discontent is guaranteed in any country converting privilege to productivity as quickly as China. The issue is how to manage that unrest. China

“The regime does crack down harshly on political movements that threaten government authority, social stability, or continued reform. These are policies of a confident leadership implementing a sophisticated and balanced policy.”
LOL! I cracked up so hard that I spat out my dinner upon that one.

[quote]“The regime does crack down harshly on political movements that threaten government authority, social stability, or continued reform. These are policies of a confident leadership implementing a sophisticated and balanced policy.”
LOL! I cracked up so hard that I spat out my dinner upon that one.[/quote]

Different kinds of confidence. Confidence in self vs. confidence in others. A parent can be overbearing to a child, because she is confident in her method of parenting. Or a parent can be lenient because she is confident in her child’s choices.