Hillary Clinton will lose nomination

Original Title: Hilary Clinton loses nomination

She’s gonna lose by picking Celine Dion’s song “You and I” as a campaign song. Come on she might as well picked the Titanic theme song if she wanted to sink her chances.

The Campaign Video

What do you think?

What should she have picked for her campaign? My pick:

Black Magic Woman

Edit: Please don’t edit the title. There was a point in that.

Waylon, of course:

She’s a good hearted woman in love with a good timin’ man
She loves him in spite of his ways she don’t understand
With teardrops & laughter they pass through this world hand in hand
A good hearted woman, lovin’ a good timin’ man

He likes the bright lights and night life and good time friends
And when the party’s all over she’ll welcome him back home again
Lord knows she don’t understand him but she does the best that she can
A-this good hearted woman, lovin’ a good timin’ man

Actually, Celine Dion is the perfect pick for Clinton- bland, middle-of-the-road-mush, carefully calculated by back-room consultants.

A French Canadian. Why doesn’t Clinton love America?

Another reason to NOT vote for HC, as if we needed any more.

Hillary hets my nomination. Climbing Eversest was a hell of an achievement!

Good! Get rid of her! Can’t stand the woman. She’s SO fake - don’t know what the hell I’ll do if she does get the nomination. She’s tried so hard to overcome the “women aren’t tough enough” stereotype that she might as well be a Republican when it comes to foreign policy. Plus there’s this:

[quote]Michael Moore is getting a lot of mileage out of the hit he takes on Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) in his provocative new movie “Sicko,” which made its Washington premiere Wednesday night at the Uptown theater.

Moore said after the premiere that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, a personal friend and supporter of the Clintons whose company financed the film, “begged” him to remove a scene exposing Hillary Clinton as the second-highest recipient of campaign donations from the health-care industry.[/quote]

Moore Says Weinstein Wanted Clinton Scene Cut

But there’s the promise that her husband will be running things again, if she makes it into office.
Isn’t that’s what people are voting for. Bill Clinton’s 3rd term.

i’m rooting for edwards…if you know the american psyche he’s really the only one electable if nominated. this is why he is bearing the majority of the smear campaign lately, IMO.

Because of sympathy votes for his wife?

it’s because a good portion of americans are still very behind in their racism/sexism thinking, therefore a Hillary or Obama nomination pretty much seals a victory for the Republicans.

Perhaps, but I don’t know, the polls seem to indicate Hillary and Obama are doing quite well. Besides, wouldn’t most of the people you describe vote republican anyway? since you know, all dem der deemocats car bout er dem blaks and quers?

I know the Clintons are rumored to be Black. But Obama is gay?

Sure he is, at least whenever he’s fundraising in San Fransisco…

What I’m afriad of is an Hillary vs. Guilliani election…then Guilliani will just run on his campaign of fear and 911 boasting…tricking people to vote for a less qualified candidate, especially regarding foreign-policy abilities. If he screws things up with China, it’s a definite disaster for the people of Taiwan.