Hinet DNS server?

Does anyone knows what is the DNS server I should use with hinet?
I am setting a static IP (trying to) and I am bugged at this point. Anyone knows?
The instruction asks for “call you ISP and ask what DNS server you should be using, and they will most likely give you 2 ip addresses to type into the DNS servers box.”

I just don’t dare calling, so I am hoping someone here has done it already. :laughing:
Thanks.

Try 168.95.1.1

Thanks for the quick reply stu!
But try? what do you mean, you’re not sure, I don’t what to fuck things up. :laughing:
How sure are you?

Edit: Actually I went ahead and did it…and it worked. Awesome. thank you and sorry for ever doubting you! :wink:

But try? what do you mean, you’re not sure, I don’t what to fuck things up. :laughing:
How sure are you?

Edit: Actually I went ahead and did it…and it worked. Awesome. thank you and sorry for ever doubting you! :wink:[/quote]

For the alternative DNS server i suggest you to add 168.95.192.1

Where are you actually entering these values, if on your pc’s TCP/IP settings then i would question if you are on a fixed IP or not.

How sure are you?

Edit: Actually I went ahead and did it…and it worked. Awesome. thank you and sorry for ever doubting you! :wink:[/quote]

I was at work, so it was off the top of my head. But if it was wrong, it’s not like your computer would explode or anything. It just wouldn’t open any web pages and you would have to change it.