His wedding ring's really gone! Should I contact him?

Sorry, just forget about my whining!

No. And no.

we’ve all got over this guy and moved on…please don’t bring him back to us…

He was married when you two had the affair, right? So was he willing to abandon his wife and kids for you? Well, did he?

How noble of the lad.

I’m sorry to tell you, but you’re wasting your time. Rather spend it on someone who deserves it.

Remember this?

I think you have your answer…

Coming from a married man, never trust a married man who cheats on his wife.

Get a grip. Move on.

Follow him to the ends of the earth!
He’ll respect you even more! :laughing:

Ah, forget it.

I think he has no interest with you. For my experiences, men always contact beauties actively (even they are married or busy), and wouldn’t talk to their wifes about the wowen they really interest.

Why you like him, for a Cambridge degree or a lexus car? Seems he is not clever enough to keep his marriage, and not rich enough to own a Lamborghini.

Never waste your time and forget it.

Once a cheetah ,always a cheetah

[quote=“Sophia101”]
Why you like him, for a Cambridge degree or a lexus car? Seems he is not clever enough to keep his marriage, and not rich enough to own a Lamborghini.

Never waste your time and forget it.[/quote]

:notworthy: :laughing:

Sorry for my nonsense whining, I guess I was weak and sad but nobody I can talk to. Please ignore my previous question. Thank you!

[quote=“bismarck”]Remember this?

I think you have your answer…

Coming from a married man, never trust a married man who cheats on his wife.[/quote]

Remember this?

[quote=“Gao Bohan”]I think it’s great how many people have told the OP what scum this guy is and how she should avoid him like the plague. Of course, none of that serves any purpose but to make this guy even more appealing to her.

J.J., let us know how everything goes after you get back with him.[/quote]

J.J., why not just call him? It’s what you want to do anyways.

J.J., sorry, I don’t think it is love, what you acted before (during quite a long while), like a crazy fan to a super star.

And, you can love him and call him, contact him in any way you want. All you need is your courage, not our suggestions. Somebody may like the feeling of being loved, when being bothered, can call the police. Actually, I would rather spend more time on the improvement of my looking.

Never envy others. People got their own problems and thought of the solutions in private only.

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“Sophia101”]

:notworthy: :laughing:[/quote]

Oh God! this could be on the dust jacket of your new book,

“Gold Bricking For Dummies”- for women who would eat their young if they weren’t afraid of the calories.

[quote=“Sophia101”]I think he has no interest with you. For my experiences, men always contact beauties actively (even they are married or busy), and wouldn’t talk to their wifes about the wowen they really interest.

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an
attractive man standing alone. She approached him.

‘My name is Carmen,’ she told him.

‘That’s a beautiful name,’ he replied, ‘Is it a family name?’

‘No,’ she replied. ‘I gave it to myself. It reflects the things
I like most – cars and men.’

‘What’s your name?’ she asked.

He said, ‘B. J. Titsengolf’

Heh!

[quote=“J.J.”]Sorry for my nonsense whining, I guess I was weak and sad but nobody I can talk to. Please ignore my previous question. Thank you!

Sophia101: It makes lots of sense, you are right on the spot for most similar situations. But to me, there’s nothing about a man’s degree or his wealthy, it’s all about feeling, it’s all about love. It may be not love to him, it is to me!
I might be naive and obsession over him. But things happened in an unexpected way and sometimes things just out of control. I’m glad that most forumosans are wise and haven’t been there. I indeed envy you!

Thank you all again![/quote]

Hi J.J.

What is love? How do you define love? How do you live with love? There is a difference between love and lust. Love is putting the other person before you without being a doormat. Love consists of respect, trust, open communication, etc. Do you really love him? If so, in this name of love, do you respect yourself by refusing to be treated as a doormat? Do you trust yourself that you are stronger than you think you are and that the true happiness comes from within? Do you communicate with your inner self with total honesty?

How about trying to love yourself first? You are right that it is hard to control one’s mind for it requires discipline and awareness but it is feasible, in the meanwhile, to control one’s behaviour.

It’s time to respect, trust, and communicate with yourself. You can take the high road! Have more faith in yourself, darling.

:slight_smile:

You’d be hard pressed to find someone with a Cambridge degree and an expensive car though. That’s James Bond territory.

:slight_smile:

You’d be hard pressed to find someone with a Cambridge degree and an expensive car though. That’s James Bond territory.[/quote]

I’ve been to Cambridge AND my dad owned a Datsun Cherry. Do I have ALL the right moves?