HIT AND RUN CAR AT THE A1 NEAR TAINAN , My wife barely survived and need witnesses

Who can help

Please spread the below request as far as possible to grab that bastard who nearly killed my wife and mother from our 3 year old daughter

This happened near Tainan, She was driving south around 22:25 on the A1 in the direction of kaohsiung, just before or just passing the crossing of the A1 and 28, exit 338 Alian /Luzhu
Apparently first hit at that moment by a big car/small truck and started to spin. At that moment she (inside her car) was badly hit again by another car.
Both cars disappeared immediately.

可以請大家轉發幫忙嗎?剛剛2017/2/1晚上10點25分左右,在國道一號南下,339公里路段,路竹交流道附近剛過,我開的黑色Yaris小轎車被後面的一輛車追撞到左邊方向燈方向,在整個高速公路上打轉,後來又被後方來車再撞一次,又再打轉。還好沒有波及無辜,除車子整個左後側邊撞爛以外,沒有傷亡。可以請大家幫忙我,若有紀錄到事故發生當下的行車紀錄器車主,可以提供影片幫我搜尋肇事逃逸的車子嗎?感謝大家的幫忙,謝謝!

Got any dashcam footage? Most people have a dashcam in Taiwan these days.

I guess this is the area?

Google Maps:

National Freeway Bureau map:

Google Street View:

Hy charlie

You are correct
This is the area where the incident happened

Any information about the accident?

Regrds
Jack

Charlie_Jack
February 3

I guess this is the area?

Google Maps:

https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=22.8792481,120.2760974&z=16&output=embed&dg=ntvb

1 Like

by the way
The YouTube you have send is not the accident of my wife, but an different
one.

1 Like

Folks - just a friendly reminder that you can easily and quickly share the OP on Twitter, Facebook and via email by clicking on the Share link at the bottom of a post

I knew that, I was just trying to locate the place. But I’m sorry for the confusion, and I’ll delete the YouTube link.

No, I’m sorry, I don’t have any information about the accident itself. I was just hoping it might keep people looking at the thread and thinking about it.

There is a group in FB named 爆料公社. People reveal rod side story to them to bring everybody’s attention.

They refer me to a different but similar group called 爆廢公社,also found in FB.

could anyone post this accident on one of these FB sides??
I don’t have an accound in FB

I aready managed to post in another FB group, but not enough