HIV test query!

I’ve noticed that many schools require a HIV- certificate for entry. I’ve not left the UK yet so tried to get one here which gives a certificate but it costs a fortune!! Can these tests be done in TW? any other info on health checks for schools will be much appreciated. Thanx

AIDS tests can be done in TW. However, if you are studying at MTC, they’ll ask you to submit the test when you submit your application. You therefore have to get it at least 3 months before starting to study.