Hollywood Baby closes?

In Pete’s e-mail about bars, today it was mentioned that Hollywood Baby closes soon. Rumor or true ?

They should bulldoze the whole zone area and start again

Pedestrianise the whole area , nice bars, restaurants with outdoor seating , new live music clubs - Sounds wonderful wish I had the money

[quote=“mongolia”]They should bulldoze the whole zone area and start again

Pedestrianise the whole area , nice bars, restaurants with outdoor seating , new live music clubs - Sounds wonderful wish I had the money[/quote]

If you don’t like it, simply go someplace else.

I’ll miss those big girls.

If you don’t like it, simply go someplace else.[quote]

I do go somewhere else the zone is full of Saddos [/quote]

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“mongolia”]They should bulldoze the whole zone area and start again

Pedestrianise the whole area , nice bars, restaurants with outdoor seating , new live music clubs - Sounds wonderful wish I had the money[/quote]

If you don’t like it, simply go someplace else.[/quote]

Ah, come on. It could be such a cooler area. Or do we have to wait until all the middle-aged foreign engineers pass away? At least tell This Month in Taiwan to stop calling it “Taipei’s Soho”. Soho it ain’t.

mongolia. First, learn to use the Quote and Preview functions. Second, if you already go other places then you have no problem, right? Taipei already has more than enough bars, pubs, cafes, coffeeshops, etc full of pretentious wannabe yuppies and other assorted spicegirls.