Holocaust Cartoon Contest in Iran

[quote]But Topbas and other Turks at the premiere weren’t too concerned about how the movie would be perceived in the United States.

“There isn’t going to be a war over this,” said Nefise Karatay, a Turkish model lounging on a sofa after the premiere. “Everyone knows that Americans have a good side. That’s not what this is about.”[/quote]

It’s about the lowest common denominator you fools: making money. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Ma Ke”]My family spent a lot of money to help family members escape the Holocaust. They think the Holocaust is funny, want to make cartoons?
Where can I buy some of those funny prophet t-shirts and lamp shades
made from the skins of Muslims? Innocent Muslims, even better![/quote]

I can’t wait to see the new Turkish film [i]Valley of the Wolves Iraq.[/i] Apparently it’s a hit with the Muslims.

[quote]
Billy Zane, Gary Busey star in Turkey’s most-expensive film ever

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) – In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother.

They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine-gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison – where a [color=red]Jewish doctor cuts out their organs[/color], which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv.[/quote]

CNN.com/2006/WORLD/Europe/02 … cnn_latest

valleyofthewolvesiraq.com/high/main.html[/quote]

This is a dirty Islamofashist lie!

We all know they nuke weddings from above with helicopters!

(at least that is what German TV told me 2 years ago :blush:)

Too bad Christopher Reeves couldn’t have taught Zane and Busey how to horseback ride.

Oh
my
god…

(and he shakes his head then puts his face gently in his hands)

:astonished:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]

I can’t wait to see the new Turkish film [i]Valley of the Wolves Iraq.[/i] Apparently it’s a hit with the Muslims.

[quote]
Billy Zane, Gary Busey star in Turkey’s most-expensive film ever

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) – In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother.

They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine-gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison – where a [color=red]Jewish doctor cuts out their organs[/color], which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv.[/quote]

CNN.com/2006/WORLD/Europe/02 … cnn_latest

valleyofthewolvesiraq.com/high/main.html[/quote]

Holy CRAP!!!
I thought you had made this up, CS. Hehe.

[quote=“irishstu”]Holy CRAP!!!
I thought you had made this up, CS. Hehe.[/quote]

Yea, I felt the same way. I don’t know who Billy Zane is. As for Gary Busey, don’t forget that he did break his skull and suffer permanent brain damage from a near-fatal motorcycle accident without a helmet, followed a few years later by a near-fatal drug overdose. And, apparently he’s had difficulty finding work in Hollywood. :s

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“irishstu”]Holy CRAP!!!

Yea, I felt the same way. I don’t know who Billy Zane is. As for Gary Busey, don’t forget that he did break his skull and suffer permanent brain damage from a near-fatal motorcycle accident without a helmet, followed a few years later by a near-fatal drug overdose. And, apparently he’s had difficulty finding work in Hollywood. :s[/quote]

He was great in that thing I saw him in.

I don’t think that was him. It was that other guy.

Yea, I felt the same way. I don’t know who Billy Zane is. As for Gary Busey, don’t forget that he did break his skull and suffer permanent brain damage from a near-fatal motorcycle accident without a helmet, followed a few years later by a near-fatal drug overdose. And, apparently he’s had difficulty finding work in Hollywood. :s[/quote]

He was also arrested in 1999 for severely beating his wife. Too bad doctors put people like Busey back together after they ride drunk and stoned.

Busey has had no problem with work in the entertainment industry. He even had an ‘apprentice-like’ program a couple of years back with some young doofus filming his daily life as if he was a guru of some sorts. Busey thought this was the most ridiculous concept he ever heard of. But it was bought and presented on network TV for a season. He cut it off as just too stupid. Even for him.
Bottom line, Busey has never been hard up for work.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“Namahottie”]

"
Lord when are they gonna get it!!!
"
[/quote]

Nice photo. To me, it symbolizes one element of Judaism: the ability of the Orthodox elements to accept the existence of Reform elements.
[/quote]]

Actually it’s meant to symbolize one man’s prayer is another’s frustration(:wall: :wall: :wall: )

Yea, I felt the same way. I don’t know who Billy Zane is. [/quote]

He’s the guy that home girl would have married in “Titanic”

Or the reason “The Phantom” failed at the box office:

Japanese newspaper editorial today:
"The series of protests ovewr the cartoons remind us of the hubbub over “The Satanic Verses” at the end of the 1980s. The work by Salman Rushdie, an Indian-born British author, was condemned as “blasphemous to Islam.” Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of Iran at the time, “sentenced” Rushdie to death.

In Japan, an assistant professor of the University of Tsukuba, who translated Rushdie’s work into Japanese, was MURDERED by an unknown assailant. "

God, see what You have done?

{by the way, is the GOD of the Jews the same GOD of the Christians, and also the same GOD of the Muslims? I know they all call Him by the term GOD, but it seems to me they can’t all be GOD. Is Jesus GOD or just the son of God. Does Allah speak with a Yiddish accent? Is Yawyeh and Jehovah the same dude? See what all this Middle Eastern supernatural stuff has led us too today? ]

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“Ma Ke”]My family spent a lot of money to help family members escape the Holocaust. They think the Holocaust is funny, want to make cartoons?
Where can I buy some of those funny prophet t-shirts and lamp shades
made from the skins of Muslims? Innocent Muslims, even better![/quote]
You have every right to be outraged. Does that mean they don’t have the right to have this contest? Would you ban Holocaust denial?
I wouldn’t.[/quote]

No, Holocaust denial is funny in its own right! Weird science, that!

Religion is dangerous

Oh come now King Wu, that was a no-brainer . . it’s the opiate of the masses. Still, opiates are fun.

HG

No religion is dangerous. It’s one of the few influences which counter our instinctive urge to rip each other apart.

Religion mixed with politics is the problem. That’s catastrophic because it purports to put a divine stamp of approval on the collective acts of one of the lowest forms of human life – the political man.

Islam is different because it is a religion [i]and[/i] a political ideology.

According to a German newspaper report the Taliban are offering 100kg of gold for killing one of the cartoonists.
5kg are offered for each killed Norwegian, Danish or German soldier in Afghanistan.

Source: rp-online.de/public/article/ … and/175648

Meanwhile the French are going to reprint the cartoons: French weekly reprints cartoons

[quote=“Rascal”]According to a German newspaper report the Taliban are offering 100kg of gold for killing one of the cartoonists.
5kg are offered for each killed Norwegian, Danish or German soldier in Afghanistan.[/quote]

That’ll buy a lot of beer.