Holy female objectification Batman!

Let’s have French, Ukrainian, Russian, and Vietnamese spouses on this show and talk about their bodies.

1 Like

How can anyone watch? I can get past the baby talk voices and silly sound effects.

2 Likes

yea i agree… how can anyone sit through these white monkey zoo shows?

And in spite of the beauty and bodies and talent, the Taiwanese guy will leave them in a hiccup for a local, especially if his peers start teasing him «where did you buy that bride?» or his mom demands it.

Sigh.

It could be entertaining but most of the times the topics are really repetitive and the guests are kinda annoying.

That other show (1/2) is even worse though those guys are more good-looking.

The female presenter is a Taiwanese with cosmetic surgery or a foreigner ?

She looka lika Sailor Moon.

1 Like

People always ask me why I don’t go on talk shows. Even when invited.

This is why.

Many words spoken, nothing actually said.

1 Like

I’ve been offered that and people were surprised I had no interest “But you can be on TV!”
Thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

I used to watch this kind of crap when I was living in Taiwan and seriously studying Chinese. The level of Chinese spoken tends to be quite low and the pronunciation is easy to follow. Also, I found it easier to understand foreigners speaking Chinese. But I completely agree with you - these shows are horrible. I don’t think I’d be able to put myself through it again and I’m surprised I was ever that patient.

3 Likes