Honduras Migrants on their way

So … when the British turned up in Ireland in 1800 waving a flag and proposing a “union”, that wasn’t an invasion then.

Ridiculous comparison, these are a ragtag bunch of migrants and some dude in the middle is waving a flag , for all we know somebody just paid him to wave it and then take a picture, and it’s called an invasion.
It’s just stupid. Really stupid.

Don’t be worrying about what country I’m from its irrelevant. .

k, how about a ragtag bunch of CIA-sponsored idiots landing at the Bay of Pigs in 1961?

They didn’t even bother with a flag, and there were a lot fewer of them.

You don’t have to have guns (or flags) to start an invasion. In fact most of the CIA’s wars didn’t involve either. Simply being there and causing a load of trouble pretty much meets the definition, surely?

This flag stuff is idiotic, end of.
This ’ caravan’ is just a political football, all sides can use it for fake news , spin it this way or that way. It’s not like those people are actually going to be able to get into the US en masse anyway !

The actually numbers aren’t massive either , compared to many other regions of strife around the world. They are bad but they aren’t similar to North Africa and the Middle East.

Literally two minutes searching this is what I find.
Fake news. Doctored. Spun.

Propaganda websites take these pics and deliberately mix them together with the caravan pictures, creating a false impression.

Lovely guy too, with racist speeches and worse words for women. Expecting great things from him.

1 Like

I never said any of these things. Forget the flag, and you’re right. The caravan is not really that big compared to the mass migration that’s been happening for years illegally. A bunch of people coming into your territory uninvited is pretty much an invasion. Perhaps not the huge military kind. But what word do you find to be better descriptive of the situation.

1 Like

The real interesting thing is just how much corruption there must have been with Lula and his proletarian union pals etc. on the left for middle and upper class women to vote for this dude.

“Because we do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”
— Nancy Pelosi in 2008

“First, illegal immigration is wrong … and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration.”
— Chuck Schumer, 2009

In a 1994 interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation,” Feinstein again rallied against illegal immigrants, saying “illegal immigrants who come here and commit felonies ― that’s not what this nation is.”

She continued to reiterate that “border control is a federal responsibility” and that “we simply don’t enforce our borders adequately.”

The senator then began to describe how California is struggling to cope with 2,000 people a day trying to “illegally” cross the border, in addition to the 2 million illegal immigrants that were in the state already. Feinstein even campaigned on the topic of illegal immigration, portraying her opponent in 1994 as weak on illegal immigration, the Los Angeles Times reported.

One of her ads opened with the statement: “While Congressman Huffington voted against new border guards, Dianne Feinstein led the fight to stop illegal immigration.”

She then went on to explain that 3,000 illegal immigrants are crossing the border and touted her support for measures that provided security to the border. “I’m Dianne Feinstein and I’ve just begun to fight for California,” she says.

“We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it,” he added.
Bill Clinton

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama said in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

He added: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”
Obama.

Were these career Politicians lying then, or are they lying now?

It reminds one of something Bin Laden said about overwhelming the system and causing it to go broke. Thing is, we kind of print our own money and pretty much everyone buys our debt.

Illegal migration.

That ‘caravan’ is never going to exist in the US , it’s great for politicians though and getting voters all riled up , stop getting your panties in a twist.:smile:.

This reminds me of what my great Aunt Janie once said., God bless her soul.

If the carrots are pointing towards Farmer Ted’s barn it’ll be a bad year for frogs.

:nerd_face::joy:

right wing, left wing, main stream media… I am so sick of it all…

Not sure if there was ever a time when reporters would go out, see what’s on the ground and report exactly that, but I would like to go back to that.

6 Likes

There are reporters and photographers in mexico. Depending on who’s their client they only take photos of the large mob of people, mostly men, or they go up close and take photos only of kids and women.

1 Like

Its rare, here is one example of a UN True Reporter the only one on the Ground
calling out MSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZlCkb577Go

1 Like

Eva <3

Also this made me lol:

Wow the EU and the German Army aren’t messing around when it comes to Immigrants from Africa. Theyve sent their military into Africa to stop Immigrants before they can reach Lybia/North AFrica and Europe. Talk about going FAR beyond building a border wall. DW DOCUMENTARY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnOXx6ZBWRo&t=9s

Just dump them to Canada. Trudeau loves them.

It’s what France does apparently getting caught red handed by Italy dumping into migrants over.

1 Like