Honey, it's a penis, not a wrench!

Mrs. Smith is an older model…

Must be some truth in it as I once heard…

[quote]You have 2 HEADS, so you MUST be more clever !![/quote] …and I said YES, turning the next page of the manual how to build a nuclear bomb.

I don’t fix things around the house…that’s what money is for.[/quote]

THANK YOU!

That is JUST what I say, and I get the look like I was caught playing with barbie dolls and mayonaise.[/quote]

One important rule for the man of the house is:

If I have to put down my drink in order to do something I’m not going to do it.”[/quote]
I’m sorry guys, but you two are not real men. period.

There’s no bigger turn on than a guy who can fix things. He doesn’t have to do it ALL the time, but just the knowledge that he CAN is enough.

Doesn’t matter how much money a guy has, if he can’t fix things, all the money in the world won’t make up for lost masculinity.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Mrs. Smith is an older model…

At least you’re getting some… :blush:

THANK YOU!

That is JUST what I say, and I get the look like I was caught playing with barbie dolls and mayonaise.[/quote]

If I have to put down my drink in order to do something I’m not going to do it.”[/quote]

There’s no bigger turn on than a guy who can fix things. He doesn’t have to do it ALL the time, but just the knowledge that he CAN is enough.

Doesn’t matter how much money a guy has, if he can’t fix things, all the money in the world won’t make up for lost masculinity.[/quote]

Oh man. I had a great comback for this one. Tash, you are lucky that the dirty Durins Bane is long gone. :wink:

What was the name again of this UK weekly show on TV ? “Jim the fixer” or someting?
A strange nit-wit, looking like a pathetic looser, but with 2 right hands no? He made it. Having bought his second Bentley.
If I knew 20 years ago that a PHD in rocket science would have brought me here, I prefered to be a simple plumber.
Fixing things ya know…

Tash: unfortunately those days of big strong men who like to build and fix things are almost over.

I watched as my Dad build just about everything we had in our home as I was growing up. From a hardwood bar in the basement to completely refitting the plumbing to completely renovating the den to brewing his own Whiskey and Beer.

I wish I took notes on how to brew Beer and Whiskey. Ha!

My Grandfather said to me once : “You aren’t a man untill you own your own land”. I believe it meant that you’d have to take care of EVERYTHING you own.

Oh, come on!

THANK YOU!

Doesn’t matter how much money a guy has, if he can’t fix things, all the money in the world won’t make up for lost masculinity.[/quote]

Yeah right, and women LOVE it when a man rips apart the bathroom wall or the kitchen sink to get at the pipes and then can’t fix it anyway.

I’m just avoiding the obvious irony here. Call the friggin’ plumber.

:sunglasses:

Sandman can use his as a diamond-cutter:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=513698

Doesn’t say if he can use it as a wrench.

Oh, come on![/quote]

Tash, are you asking me to be naughty? :laughing:

Seriously, I’m trying to be good. Please try to help me stay on the path neuterism.

[quote=“tash”]

Yeah…just the other day I heard Donald Trump bitching about Willy the Repairman aka The Babe Magnet.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Truant”]us manly men are a dying breed.

What am I saying us. :unamused: I, the manly man, am a dying breed.[/quote]

Get pushed around at home by the Mrs. wanting you to fix every little thing eh, Truant? :wink:[/quote]
Tools man, it’s about the tools.

I look for broken shit so I can go buy tools.

Oh, come on![/quote]

Tash, are you asking me to be naughty? :laughing:

Seriously, I’m trying to be good. Please try to help me stay on the path neuterism.[/quote]
Oh, ok. Be good and boring if you want to. :wink:

[quote=“Truant”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Truant”]us manly men are a dying breed.

What am I saying us. :unamused: I, the manly man, am a dying breed.[/quote]

Get pushed around at home by the Mrs. wanting you to fix every little thing eh, Truant? :wink:[/quote]
Tools man, it’s about the tools.

I look for broken shit so I can go buy tools.[/quote]

Hell I got tools. Just today I used a screwdriver to change the batteries in my son’s remote controlled car.

grunt grunt snort snort

No shower, no nookie?

Nah, we have two showers. :wink:

I can fix anything. I operated my own company back in Alberta and it was registered as “Mrfixit.” No jokes, that was the name of my company.

I pick things up in the garbage quite often and I fix them. :blush: At one point we had 8 fans in our house. I put a sign up an I sold them all for cheap. People throw them out because the bearings dry up and the motor becomes too weak to turn the blades. I open the motor, grease the bearings and I have a new fan.

I picked up an old gas weed-eater last year(in the garbage). I fixed it up and traded it for an air compressor at a flee market. You see you’re not a real man unless you have air tools.

We have an amplifier in order to have side speakers for our TV. We’ve had it for two years now, also found in the garbage and repaired.

A couple months ago I found a small sewing machine, fixed that.

Got a cool desk lamp, the kind with the swing arm on them, that was also found and fixed. And the list goes on and on, no kidding.

They say if you’re not handsome, you better be handy. I suggest you go buy tools and learn how to use them gents. :smiling_imp:

bobepine

I thought it was a sense of humour that was important ? I’ve been conned all this time…

I’m going to stop being funny then :raspberry:

[quote=“bobepine”]
They say if you’re not handsome, you better be handy. I suggest you go buy tools and learn how to use them gents. :smiling_imp:
bobepine[/quote]

I certainly ain’t handsome but I am handy…don’t need no tools to prove that. :wink: