Honey Nut Cheerios near Muzha?

I have to have my fix! I am going on 5 days now without any honey nut cheerios! :help:

I looked at Carrefour, a couple grocery stores near our apartment, but no such luck. Any idea if they can be found in Taiwan?

Costco’s got 'em. Actually, so does Wellcome, I think.

Thank you thank you thank you

Costco and Jason’s definetly have them.

whoa whoa whoa…you’re in Taipei???

When’s the “Meet Derek” HH?

[quote=“derek1978”]I have to have my fix! I am going on 5 days now without any honey nut cheerios! :help:

I looked at Carrefour, a couple grocery stores near our apartment, but no such luck. Any idea if they can be found in Taiwan?[/quote]
I brought two boxes from the US a few weeks ago. Already polished them off!

I saw regular Cheerios at Jason’s recenty.

I tried these a couple of weeks ago for the first time…not bad. If you see an Australian Cereal called “Nutrigrain”, try that. Tastes very similar

[quote=“jdsmith”]whoa whoa whoa…you’re in Taipei???

When’s the “Meet Derek” HH?[/quote]

hmmmm, good idea…whos buying? :slight_smile:

My schedule is pretty full on the weekends, but weekdays are pretty open.

[quote=“derek1978”][quote=“jdsmith”]whoa whoa whoa…you’re in Taipei???

When’s the “Meet Derek” HH?[/quote]

hmmmm, good idea…whos buying? :slight_smile:

My schedule is pretty full on the weekends, but weekdays are pretty open.[/quote]

Ahh, lifestyles of the unemployed. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Truant”]I tried these a couple of weeks ago for the first time…not bad. If you see an Australian Cereal called “Nutrigrain”, try that. Tastes very similar
[/quote]

Note the obligatory bilingual packaging and the “beatrice” milk. You had those in Vancouver, didn’t you.

[quote=“Toasty”]
Note the obligatory bilingual packaging and the “beatrice” milk. You had those in Vancouver, didn’t you.[/quote]
Indeed. The $20+ hotel breakfast was enough for me to think of other options…Canadian style :smiling_imp: