(Hong Kong) "Man Almost Loses Penis Humping Steel Bench"

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

weirdasianews.com/2008/08/07 … ch/?takeit

(Singing:) “It’s loooooove…exciting and new…”

read the comments lol

Poor, deluded chap…

That’s a safer form of the clap…

“this is probably one bad date that Xing will never forget.” LOL

:laughing: Indeed.

It’s alright for you bastards to laugh, but I have to live here among these fruitbats! And just occasionally I like to sit on the public furniture.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]It’s alright for you bastards to laugh, but I have to live here among these fruitbats! And just occasionally I like to sit on the public furniture.

HG[/quote]

I thought you didn’t mix with the plebs

Well obviously when they’ve got their dicks stuck in the furnishings they can’t get out of my way. It’s a real problem!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well obviously when they’ve got their dicks stuck in the furnishings they can’t get out of my way. It’s a real problem!

HG[/quote]

I may consider wearing gloves in all public venues from now on. These a-holes with their nosepicking, nail-clipping (common on the MTR and some even trim toenail), toejam-cleaning, unhygienic ways… I survived 29 years without skin problems until I get to Taiwan and pick up athlete’s foot.

The bench was probably ‘Made in China’ … another consumer safety issue

[quote=“Jack Burton”]
… I survived 29 years without skin problems until I get to Taiwan and pick up athlete’s foot.[/quote]

You’re lucky the athlete’s foot didn’t pick-up on you …

Psychologist to Xing:

“Make yourself comfortable on the couch here, and let’s talk about this.”

Pumping Iron
People take things too literally.

First thought when reading this headline:
What’s a Penis-Humping Steel Bench, and why did the man almost lose it?

Oh come on lads. Give the guy a break. Seriously, hands up which of you HAVEN’T tried humping a park bench.

I’ve done some humping on a park bench … tho never just the bench …

Luckily this didn’t happen in the US (yet) … lawyers would have jumped on this (not the bench) and got a huge million dollar lawsuit out of it … no warning label, ‘don’t put penis through the holes’ … or something …

If only he’d of had a Penis Mightier.