Horny Foreign Straight Men - This Is Your Lucky Day

In most cases Taiwanese men go to Vietnam in a trip arranged by brokers to meet a bunch of Vietnamese girls, and then choose the one he likes, pay, marry the girl and bring her back to Taiwan. And in few cases, their husbands end up realizing that their brides have already had bfs whom they really want to marry back home, some even with children, so those poor girls actually sell themselves to help their own family. After they arrive in Taiwan, they try to figure out a way to escape from their old and ugly husbands and flee home. But in many cases, it is Taiwanese husbands that abuse their imported wives.

I’m surprised by the high ratio of 1/4, but as one of the “independent Taiwanese women who may not be appealing to local men”, I’m not worried at all. Go ahead! Marry foreign women, if all those Taiwanese guys want is submissive women!! We can be sweet, understanding, considerate, supportive, lovely, and so on, but submissive?? like an individual without dignity, a soul not allowed or dared to have her own likes/dislikes and thoughts??? Not even in our next lives!! Rather being single for the rest of my life!! :laughing:

By the way, aren’t there foreigners out there who come to Taiwan (or Asia) because women in their homeland not submissive or slim enough?
:wink:

[quote=“B.B.”]

By the way, aren’t there foreigners out there who come to Taiwan (or Asia) because women in their homeland not submissive or slim enough?
:wink:[/quote]

For most of my foreign buddies, Taiwanese women are an acquired taste. It takes a while to get acclimated enough to local culture to appreciate them. Has a lot to do with dramatic culture differences between Taiwan and the guys’ home countries.

No. If we were here for the sex we’d all be living in Japan or Thailand. Taiwanese women take some adjusting as they tend to be more conservative and not quite as ‘easy’ as Western women. Especially if you live outside of Taipei. The guys whom are here for sex tend to congregrate with the slutty foreigner groupies in the likes of the Roxy Vibe - and if you’re going to base your entire ideas of the sexual morality and ‘easiness’ of a population on your findings amongst drunken ecstacy-heads prowling for one-night stands in the sleaziest danceclubs in Taiwan, I suggest you aquire something called a sense of perspective. Not all foreign men are cynically exploitative sex predators and not all Asian women transform into easy sluts at the sight of of a white man (any white man). How you like them stereotypes? Unfortunately extremely common.

There was another artical in the China Post, back page, that said more and more women were waiting longer to get married, into the mid-30s. Even if there’s more single guess I’m still out of luck with the younger set.

I called to see what I could get for $50,000. They told me an ugly divorced Vietnamese crack whore with 3 kids. Guess I’ll keep trying my luck at Vibe. Or maybe buy a motorcycle.

[quote=“B.B.”]

Slim enough :unamused: ? Some guys like curves :smiley: :wink: :laughing: :smiling_imp: !

Hey, people don’t get born as ugly divorced crack whores. There are often circumstances beyond their control that conspire to make them what they are…aside from the fact that that person, however undesirable to mainstream tastes, should still be able to see themselves as worth more than a few thousand NT$. It is truly sad if they don’t or can’t.

By the way, are you saying I should start hanging out at Vibe? :wink:

Well, well well, colour me pink and call me tickled…I have an odd pang to agree with Mod Lang, my culturally different American neighbour today…

But I am confused…what direction is this thread taking? Are we talking about love, sex or marriage? These 3 are as different as…what…a Canadian and an American?

Marriage…a business decision and the closest most of us get to a court of law.

Sex…Fantasies, Philosophies, Free(con)doms and Feelings

Love…the unconditional and complete surrender of desire and soul upon another.

Stereotypes only feed the fantasy aspect of our desire…generally the shallowest aspect of our gene pool.

If this is your level of respect for yourself, then see you at Poxy 69…

If philosophy ye seek, seek not…

If you desire someone to abuse, then come with me for a beer…so I can cut your balls off and feed em to ya…ya motherless cockroach…(oooops, sounding American…maybe there isn’t that much of a diff… :blush: )

If love should bite…hang on and ride as long as you can…

But if I was extremely breeder-centric and wanted a no nonsense wife-partner, and I lacked everything attractive but bucks…a professional arrangement might seem like a viable option to me…

BTW, if anyone’s counting…I came here for the work…

or did I? :smiling_imp:

Never saw any difference worth remarking on between them in terms of “easiness.”

[quote=“B.B.”]By the way, aren’t there foreigners out there who come to Taiwan (or Asia) because women in their homeland not submissive or slim enough?

I think you’ve got it wrong, B.B. It’s not that we think Asian women are submissive, it’s that we think they are not self-centered and bitchy. And many are definitely good-looking (at least not fat, anyway).

The same argument rages in the States between Asians and Caucasians. Asian men like to say that white guys who date/marry Asian women do so because they stereotype Asian women as passive. But most of the white guys I know who married Asian-American ladies said the reason they were attracted to their lovers was because they were easier to get along with (read- not self centered or bitchy) and attractive (read- not fat cows).

Taiwanese women aren’t passive- they’re just damn fine! And Westerners don’t have to get one on mail order either. We can earn their respect and love.

There are communities of genuine sexpats in southeast Asia. I’ve seen them when I took a holiday in the Philippines - it seems like half the foreign residents there that I saw were middle-aged guys hanging around in beach resort towns chatting in Tagalog with their 20something bar girl squeeze. Thailand attracts a huge percentage of that crowd, as we’re all well aware. Probably all throughout developing Southeast Asia you’ll see these horny disolute dudes taking an early retirement in the land of cheap women and cheaper beer, maybe investing in a small business like a bar or restaurant to keep them a little busy when they’re not chasing bargirls. Most of here are probably familiar with the type. Do you really see many of these aging poonhounds around Taiwan? Nothing comparable to what you see in third-world Asia.

The difference is, Taiwan is a relatively developed, relatively prosperous country. The women here aren’t going to throw themselves at you in the streets because of your fat gringo wallet the way they did to me when I toured the PI. Just being white is all it takes to get laid in that country. Taiwanese women are more like Western women in that they actually have to find you attractive before they’ll go out with you. The flabby beer-gutted balding San Miguel-on-the-breath-at-noontime 50ish crowd you typically see in the PI and Thailand would have a heap more trouble living out their sexual fantasies here in Taiwan, because just like in the West the women in Taiwan wouldn’t give them a second glance. To cut a long story short, if I was going to move overseas just to get laid, there are plenty of easier places to get a lot more sex than in Taiwan - just throw a dart at a random third-world country. (Heck, isn’t that what these Taiwanese men doing?)

Never saw any difference worth remarking on between them in terms of “easiness.”[/quote]

The women back home speak English. That’s a major advantage in terms of pull advantage for the likes of me. My reportoire of cheesy pickup lines in Chinese is quite limited, so pouring on the smooth-talking bullshit charm doesn’t really work here. Impressing women with your sparkling conversation, intelligence, wit, personality, and charm, the way it works back home, doesn’t really factor in due to the massive language barrier. It’s strictly down to looks for the most part here in Taiwan. I know this guy in town who’s tall, blonde, and handsome and beds a different Taiwanese girl almost every night. His Chinese is basic, enough to get by in casual conversation, same as my level. All of the Western women who’ve met him can’t stand the guy (along with many of the foreign men) - because the guy comes across as a total asshole, a loud conceited cocky jerk who fancies himself god’s gift to womanizing. The foreign women, fellow Canadians and Brits and American women - they can all see through him after 10 minutes of talking to him. The Chinese women - well, that doesn’t matter, they can’t understand English and they don’t understand foreigners and their strange ways, he’s sooo cute with those exotic blue eyes and blonde hair.

The first time I met him he was upfront about the reason why he’s been here several years - at the time he didn’t speak much Chinese at all but had, “I want to go home with you,” in Mandarin down pat. He said that back home he was just an ordinary guy and didn’t get nearly as much play as here in Taiwan. Well, I felt like saying, maybe that’s because back home you actually have to use your personality to attract women. Here in Taiwan it seems that because of the language barrier, attraction comes much more down to looks than anything else.

mod lang,
I did not say foreigners come to Taiwan for sex, though there may be such cases.

WarMonkey,
There are various reasons why many foreigners in Taiwan like Taiwanese girls. You don’t consider submission one of your conditions when choosing your gf, but that doesn’t mean no one does. Of course NOT ALL foreigners or Taiwanese guys prefer submissive girls, but foreigners who prefer submissive girls exist just like Taiwanese guys who prefer submissive girls exist. I just point out a fact. I don’t try to judge because I know very well it’s not anyone else’s business what kind of girls one likes.

Submissive = passive? Which aspect on earth are you talking about? :laughing: Submissive vs. easy to get along with? Umm, a subjective line to draw…haha, just kidding!! Ok, not right or wrong, but I personally appreciate girls of a bit character (yo yi dian gexing de nv sheng), but not bitchy ones (whatever it means)!!! :sunglasses:

Go to the States and talk to a white girl. You’ll see what it means. :wink:

Excuse me? Talk to a white girl? What are you talking about? Talk to a black girl in the States!

(OK, this is an extremely non-PC - ok, let’s call a spade a spade :blush: , a flat-out racist comment. But as far as generalizations go, pretty accurate, no?)

[quote]The Chinese women - well, that doesn’t matter, they can’t understand English and they don’t understand foreigners and their strange ways, he’s sooo cute with those exotic blue eyes and blonde hair.

Well, I felt like saying, maybe that’s because back home you actually have to use your personality to attract women. Here in Taiwan it seems that because of the language barrier, attraction comes much more down to looks than anything else.[/quote]

But as far as generalizations go, pretty accurate, no?
:laughing: Mod Lang actually you always say the right thing, in a decent way…

OK…a confusing question here:
A local and nice girl is fond of your exotic traits in a foreign man in a way or another regardless they are too charming or not…but who actually is excellent at the comprehension of English communications but somehow just falls for her irresistable fantasy for a foreign man. If you presist a right perspective for an individual,not for an innocent taiwanese woman, would you take adventage of her fondness of your benefical physical attraction( to her) which comes from your superior status? ( This case is based on that you actually can carry on a good conversation with each other but you should know if it goes with chemistry or not!)

But actually…I would say…Human nature is full of weakness of seductions and confusions! Other than that ,Of course , this is not much of a general thing… :sunglasses: And I really need some horny straight foreign men’s ideas.

[quote=“mod lang”]Excuse me? Talk to a white girl? What are you talking about? Talk to a black girl in the States!

(OK, this is an extremely non-PC - ok, let’s call a spade a spade :blush: , a flat-out racist comment. But as far as generalizations go, pretty accurate, no?)[/quote]
To be accurate (and a little less racist), all Americans- all colors included- are pushing the obesity envelope as far as it will go. When I go home I see people who are so large they can’t even fit on a bus seat or typical office chair. Now they even sue airlines for making seats too small.

Statistically, Americans are the largest people in the developed world… that means high rates of diabetes, heart disease, and other weight-related health problems.

Not to mention the social problem of looking like a cow.
:stuck_out_tongue:

At the least, the kids will be growing up with cartoons in Mandarin – unless they learn to read Chinese characters by the time they’re 2 or 3.

[quote]
Quote:
Taiwanese women take some adjusting as they tend to be more conservative and not quite as ‘easy’ as Western women

Never saw any difference worth remarking on between them in terms of “easiness.”[/quote]

Doesn’t matter anyway in my case. I’m easy enough for both of us.

But I came here for the work.

[quote=“candyfloss”]
OK…a confusing question here:
A local and nice girl is fond of your exotic traits in a foreign man in a way or another regardless they are too charming or not…but who actually is excellent at the comprehension of English communications but somehow just falls for her irresistable fantasy for a foreign man. If you presist a right perspective for an individual,not for an innocent Taiwanese woman, would you take adventage of her fondness of your benefical physical attraction( to her) which comes from your superior status? ( This case is based on that you actually can carry on a good conversation with each other but you should know if it goes with chemistry or not!)

But actually…I would say…Human nature is full of weakness of seductions and confusions! Other than that ,Of course , this is not much of a general thing… :sunglasses: and I really need some horny straight foreign men’s ideas.[/quote]

If I understand the question correctly, candyfloss is asking us guys whether or not we “use” our status as foreigners to bed local women.

As for me, the question supposes that we can actually do something about the fact that we are foreign males, when in fact, there’s nothing you can do to hide it. Having said that, I’m not too interested in girls who want to know me only because of my foreignness. I think those kinds of women are fairly easy to spot, and readily available at certain Taipei night spots if that’s what you’re interested in.

On the other hand, if a woman I’m interested in thinks I’m cute, or charming, or charismatic on my own merit, and my exotic physical features are just a part of that formula, that’s a different thing. I actually don’t mind that my local girlfriends find my foreignness sexy, as long as it isn’t the overriding factor in wanting to be with me. Heck, I find their exotic (to me) features sexy as well, but I wouldn’t be with a woman just because she was exotic-looking.