Horrible and dishonest car salesman

heard he got fired/quit last week…boss didn’t tell me anything about this. anyways now that he is gone…can I still go after him for verbal abuse? maybe I can only get my item from the dealer I guess…man this sucks

Excellent. I bet it was the speakerphone tirade that cost him his job. :bravo:

Now you should call SOT and try to set up an appointment to meet their area manager at your dealership at a time suitable both to him and the owner. Go and make friends with whoever pays the salaries at your dealer, whether it’s the sales manager or GM or whatever. Make it clear you want a clean start, you are going to bring your car there for service as long as you have it, and you want it to be a friendly relationship. Take an eloquent and well-mannered Taiwanese friend with you if you need someone to translate and get the nuances right. If the boss is unable to give you ten grand cash back or a non-Subaru part (I’d say that was likely) they should give you ten grand’s worth of something to fulfill the spirit of the contract, if not the exact terms. I’d ask for a credit note on the spot. If the answer is still no, then go get the consumer’s foundation and the press involved. SOT has dumped a ton of cash into their dealers lately in preparation for their planned push into the higher price brackets. They are not going to want that spoiled by bad publicity over a lousy ten grand. Your dealer might be short-sighted enough to screw you like this but SOT is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FHI (Japan)…

Hell, you’re going to need their bodyshop to put that spoiler on and you may as well have them fix your door while they’re at it.

nice I will do that :slight_smile:

haha boss called me today and said he will take care of it from now on…the guy IS fired…as of last Friday…probably after my episode there lol…boss says he will get the BOV ready on friday…hey redwagon there is only one kind of HKS BOV? I heard there is also Taiwan version? how can I tell the difference…I hope the boss won’t get me the Taiwan one heh…

so that’s the BOV part…and for the salesman cursing and horrible attitude trying to put off the BOV etc…boss says it depends on me,whatever I want to do…hmm I don’t know as of yet

but start it over with the dealer will be a good idea…I gonna need them that’s for sure…redwagon always gives good advices