House Guests and sex

Not really. “I wanted to see your cooze” should suffice.

I still don’t get why YOU have to inform the sister (hers) of anything. Am I missing something?

ditto. My wife has company coming and she wants to make some dumb-ass rules she will be the one doing the explaining to the guests. Who the hell makes their guests wash their own sheets?

Stand up for yourself, if she wants to make dumbass rules, she should inform her sister of them. It seems more of a case of what she thinks she is culturally supposed to do. You are dealing with an entirely different culture and the morals and norms are completely different from your own. Hell when my and my GF visit my parents, I sleep in the TV room she sleeps in the guest room. My parents house, my parents’ rules…

Must be a big TV. Do they at least turn it off before you crawl in? :laughing:

Ah ha. I got a phone call from the sister to confirm their arrival. Made polite small talk, then diplomatically injected the unobtrusive statement I think your sister wants you to wash the bed sheets.

Her reply was along the lines that’s okay; it’s the least I can do. In fact let me make breakfast for all of us one morning since I’m being such a bother.

cha-ching, score free breakfast without doing any work in bed

I ended the conversation by telling her that she could contact her sister on her cell to go over the finer details of her visit.

Now I’m divided about this whole teddy bear nanny cam thing. I could save myself a few bucks since the phone conversation went so well. I will pretend like I forgot if she presses me about it. Wouldn’t want her to get any idea of using that thing on me when I’m unaware.

Your SO sounds crazy. WHO would want to watch their sister having sex, or set up a spy camera in their sister’s bedroom?

Maybe her sister’s really hot. Didn’t you think of that? :loco:

Maybe her sister’s really hot. Didn’t you think of that? :loco:[/quote]
Supposedly the SO is a heterosexual woman. Who seems freaked out by normal sexual activity. But who seems not to be freaked out by secretly taping and watching her sister.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]My SO’s sister is in town, with her boyfriend, and requested to stay in our guest room for about a week. I have been requested by my SO to inform her sister that she is not to have sex in the guest bedroom during her stay.

Being the type of person that always expands the topic at hand, I mention to my SO that they could be having sex elsewhere in the house once I informed them of this ban.

I feel uncomfortable approaching the sister because she is a younger version of my SO, and well I would feel kind of a hypocrite banning someone from having sex, who I wouldn’t mind tiffing myself.

Her boyfriend I barely know, but again I would feel like such a hypocrite because what better time for tiffing then when traveling to a romantic destination.

Any advise on how the keep the peace in the house?[/quote]

iv always told my GF the beauty in QUIET ENJOYMENT of sex (ie, no shouting or screaming)

Actually very unfair of putting you on the spot. I think she should have the balls to tell her own sister NO SEX, ENGLISH HERE, or something?

and a very unfair demand really.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“bababa”][quote=“Tyc00n”][quote=“ac_dropout”]
I reminded her that she is considered quite attractive…
[/quote]

What does this have to do with anything?? Sounds to me like you have a thing for the sister :s[/quote]
He was telling his SO that he thinks his college buddy was masturbating while thinking of her.[/quote]

Even though that may go on, can you really imagine a local lass being happy hearing that information?[/quote]

i donno, my GF would kinda just chuckle thinking what she does to men

Why lie?

Just tell her that it’s wrong to snoop. It would betray the trust her sister has in her. How would she feel if her sister secretly monitored her with a hidden camera and watched you two have sex in their guest bedroom when you two went to visit?

[quote=“ac_dropout”]My SO has come to a compromise I must inform her sister that she must wash the bed sheets. So they can have sex but just not tell her about it. But I’m like won’t you be suspicious when they are washing the linens everyday?

I tried mentioning that she didn’t tell my college buddy to wash the bed sheet. She retorted that’s because he came alone for 3 days, a man can abstain from sex for three days and hold it in. I held my tongue because I was like no they can’t and there was no point in delving into the inner secrets of men mastering their domains.

Upon mentioning the nanny cam, my SO became extremely inquisitive and made me scour the web for nanny cam. I was able to dig up the following clip using various searches for spy cams.

Not safe for work, possible nanny cam results

When she viewed this she said it was the most disgusting thing she ever saw (even though that’s not what she said to me last week when we were starring in the same scene, without the camera of course) and to never show it to her again. However, she told me to have the nanny cam express mailed because her sister will be here this weekend.

My goodness, what kind of Taiwanese freak-in-bed is in the making here…

She’s testing me, right? By buying this nanny cam and having it express mail is suppose to illustrate my concerns for her needs, right?[/quote]

HEY !! is there a HIGH RESOLUTION version here? cuz THAT girl looks and sounds JUST LIKE MY GF??? i wanna see if its HER?? :unamused: :fume: Cuz i do know that that is not ME there.

:noway: :noway: :noway:

That’s one of the points of contention, it is not her sister’s bedroom, it is her guest room that her sister is in.
My SO had no problems jumping my bones when we were younger and I stay in her parent’s guest room.

I even brought up the hypothetical of our future kids and their future romps in the house. She said she would have no problems with washing their bed sheets even if she knew they were having sex since they would be her kids, in her house. I tried to correct her in saying “our kids, in our home” but she responded, “How do you know their yours.”

Damn women can be so cold sometimes

Basically she feels no responsibility to her sister in that way and is kind of grossed out her sister would do something like that in her house.

The nanny cam thing is a trap, beware! She is testing you to see how much enthusiasm you show in being able to see her sister naked. She wants to know if you have any hidden desires for her sister and this is one way to find out. Don’t fall for it.

Of course ssuming this whole story is not made up for our titillation.

[quote=“ryanx”]The nanny cam thing is a trap, beware! She is testing you to see how much enthusiasm you show in being able to see her sister naked. She wants to know if you have any hidden desires for her sister and this is one way to find out. Don’t fall for it.

Of course ssuming this whole story is not made up for our titillation.[/quote]

yes i would agree it could be a trap. Taiwanese women come from the land of the double speak, you definitely need to read between the lines and need to learn to speak doublespeak yourself.

whats doublespeak? Thats what i call not speaking at face value, saying two different things at the same time, one at face value and one hidden with different meanings (the hidden one is the REAL thing being said).

And its also important not to READ or LISTEN at face value either.

taiwanese women can be experts at intrigue and keeping you guessing. YOu have to outfox them, cuz they arent just foxy looking you know? They ARE foxes.

My brother and his fiancee came to visit. I informed him that the local plumbing does not permit toilet paper to be flushed down it–to please use the trash can next to it.

Next morning he has the trash bag tied tight. He seemed very concerned that I throw it away as soon as possible.

I think I should use his spunk to impregnante some swarthy foreign lass, who can then surprise him at his wedding. Or is gene-splicing technology advanced enough to combine his DNA with that of a pig or monkey…?

Never fear AC. Your SO may have soem hang-ups now, but will undergoe an amazing transformation after marriage. You’ll be the one blushing then. Believe you me.

Maybe her boyfriend is hot.

[quote=“jdsmith”]So, your SO just doesn’t want to know that her sister is having sex?

Remove all the doors in the appartment. And the first day, walk around naked. Then, after that shocker, the slightest noise anywhere in the apparetment will most likely cease all coital activity.[/quote]

this is quite a bad idea since he already said the sister is tiffable. He might pop one when she walks by and lose them both.