House is back in paradise (hip hop paradise)

To all those who felt the drought, the loss of real beats in Taichung, the connection with a DJ who truly sees what’s happening on the dance floor, this thread is for you.

For a long while, people living in Taichung have lacked a place where truly good House Music has been the focus of the night. They’ve lacked the place where the number one objective was to cater to the crowd vibe, the dancer’s feet, and the belief in House Music, or a DJ who found that you envolved these aspects in your most awesome nights out. When going out for a fun, heafty and energetic night meant that you would zone out into the deep soulful, intellectual, yet personal night of connection with music and music lovers alike. Well, I know that it DOES EXIST in TAICHUNG.

Tonight’s party at (Hip Hop) PARADISE demonstrated that there is a true need for a party involving people who love great challenging musical styles, love movin’, and appreciate a couple of DJ’s who simply want to share their enthusiasm. And their need was met.

I went because I wanted to hear house music. I stayed because I could tell that we all had a goal. To make this night memorable. And boy, was the envelope pushed. Not only did I hear sounds that pushed Hip Hop into the background of weekend sounds, but I heard sounds of new fresh rythms, crowds of happy faces, happy to see a dancing crowd unafaid of expression. PARADISE (HIP HOP PARADISE): FRIDAY NIGHTS. DJ BOYAN and PAUL ENERGY. They both remind me and the crowd about how House Music is a forward thinking, always changing, but having unrelentless power in this striving city.

This is what Taichung needs. A place for House Music, where it is continously questioned and reformed by it’s citizens. A forum of true vibe, feeling, and an awesome place for something new and worthwile. Why go out and end up at a Hip Hop joint, when you can chill out, have some beers, and induldge in what feels good. DO IT. FIND HOUSE AND ENJOY! YOU COULDN’T POSSIBLY REGRET IT!

[quote=“stare”]To all those who felt the drought, the loss of real beats in Taichung, the connection with a DJ who truly sees what’s happening on the dance floor, this thread is for you.

For a long while, people living in Taichung have lacked a place where truly good House Music has been the focus of the night. They’ve lacked the place where the number one objective was to cater to the crowd vibe, the dancer’s feet, and the belief in House Music, or a DJ who found that you envolved these aspects in your most awesome nights out. When going out for a fun, heafty and energetic night meant that you would zone out into the deep soulful, intellectual, yet personal night of connection with music and music lovers alike. Well, I know that it DOES EXIST in TAICHUNG.

Tonight’s party at (Hip Hop) PARADISE demonstrated that there is a true need for a party involving people who love great challenging musical styles, love movin’, and appreciate a couple of DJ’s who simply want to share their enthusiasm. And their need was met.

I went because I wanted to hear house music. I stayed because I could tell that we all had a goal. To make this night memorable. And boy, was the envelope pushed. Not only did I hear sounds that pushed Hip Hop into the background of weekend sounds, but I heard sounds of new fresh rythms, crowds of happy faces, happy to see a dancing crowd unafaid of expression. PARADISE (HIP HOP PARADISE): Friday NIGHTS. DJ BOYAN and PAUL ENERGY. They both remind me and the crowd about how House Music is a forward thinking, always changing, but having unrelentless power in this striving city.

This is what Taichung needs. A place for House Music, where it is continously questioned and reformed by it’s citizens. A forum of true vibe, feeling, and an awesome place for something new and worthwile. Why go out and end up at a Hip Hop joint, when you can chill out, have some beers, and induldge in what feels good. DO IT. FIND HOUSE AND ENJOY! YOU COULDN’T POSSIBLY REGRET IT![/quote]

shameless self promotion? :unamused: