House Music

Let’s see how many club heads I can inspire by this post.

How many of you out there remember the early days of house music?
By this I mean those parties in the mid 90’s. For me it all started in 1997.
The parties were beautiful. The people. The music. All had style. People were friendly. Drugs didn’t consume the party.

I worked in a club called The Guvernment in Toronto (2 years). When that place exploded onto the scene it was a haven for the trendy. Compared internationally with the best venues. I can’t stress enough that the crowd was beautiful. The music was alive and electric. Feeling was expressed through the music. Crystal.

Getting older and comming to the realisation that parties/venues like that will never come again. The Gen - X Hippies R.I.P.

[quote=“M0NSTER”]Let’s see how many club heads I can inspire by this post.

How many of you out there remember the early days of house music?
By this I mean those parties in the mid 90’s. For me it all started in 1997.
The parties were beautiful. The people. The music. All had style. People were friendly. Drugs didn’t consume the party.

I worked in a club called The Guvernment in Toronto (2 years). When that place exploded onto the scene it was a haven for the trendy. Compared internationally with the best venues. I can’t stress enough that the crowd was beautiful. The music was alive and electric. Feeling was expressed through the music. Crystal.

Getting older and comming to the realisation that parties/venues like that will never come again. The Gen - X Hippies R.I.P.[/quote]

Listenin to “Carl Cox and Pete Tong live @ Void” while posting. Give it a shot.

Donalde Glaude is coming next month, OH YEAH!

Was only a fan of the Guv when rave promoters through parties there. Had some amazing nights there…