How Are Formosans Responsible for the Jason Scandal?

The Formosans who supported and urged Jason to complete his documentary are

• irresponsibe because they urged him to participate in a dangerous action.
  • had no idea what they were doing.
  • are Pan-Blue agents working undercover.
  • are really Betelnut himself pretending to be someone else.
  • are such strong believers in freedom of speech, they would urge anyone to say anything, even if it was stupid or dangerous.
  • not responsible for their actions.

0 voters

In the long and complex posts in which we came to know Betelnut, some Formosans actually defended his actions. What role do they play in all of this?

We need some more clarity, OP. It sounds interesting but there is no link or reference to what happened.

I presume the OP is talking about this:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 32&start=0

Yes, it just popped up at the top.

I personally thank those who encouraged Betelnut to write.

As my other thread shows, his words are revealing. He is doing the work for the KMT and China and he deserves whatever comes his way.

But what about the goofballs who fell for his stunt? Shouldn’t they be held responsible for misleading the non-posting members of this community?

This is the internet. It may surprise you that the web is full of truth AND mis-truth and most importantly, propaganda.
If we believe in a preach free speech, then the masses have to decide for themselves what to believe and spend their time reading…

Those goofballs are the same goofballs that spew the rest of the KMT / pro-China propaganda.

I don’t think they mislead anyone except those of their own breed.

This is the internet. It may surprise you that the web is full of truth AND mis-truth and most importantly, propaganda.
If we believe in a preach free speech, then the masses have to decide for themselves what to believe and spend their time reading…[/quote]

Sure, I know this. I just want to point out that this ‘freedom of speech’ stuff only goes so far. Anyone with half a brain knew from the start he was a con man. I’ll leave it to your imagination what I mean to be saying about the goof balls who got scammed by him. And to think they’re probably university graduates.

You two need to be more secure about yourselves. Don’t you think you’re getting a little too worked up about “ideas” that you don’t agree with. :loco:

This is the kind of shit you get when the moderators on this forum go dead.

Craps the moderators were killed too. :unamused:

I’m sure that they were taken out by Beetelnut, the KMT and TVBS. And I’m sure that Ma Yingjiu is the mastermind behind it all. And of course everybody knows that Ma Yingjiu is really just Hu Jintao’s bitch, so I guess that makes Hu Jintao the mastermastermind. :laughing:

Spam. That is what Stop Ma is posting.

Oh my god, didn’t anyone else see this from Betelnut’s posting?

[quote=“Betelnut”]
In my posts about the Taipei County election thread, I wrote some notes about how the election fraud was committed in the last presidential election, and how the CEC was setting things up that could be considered as leaving room for fraud, and I didn’t get very intelligent responses. Just the usual “you’re an idiot” kind of response. [/quote]
“I am a fraud”!!

The clues were always there. We just have to get done decoding Betelnut’s code, with the help of STOP_Ma and zarathustra. I only hope that the Freemasons and the Dark Knights of TVBS don’t get to them first.

No, more seriously, these two threads are the most bizarre I’ve ever seen. I can only hope for their sake that some kind of narcotic was involved in its creation.

Which 2 threads? I suppose you mean this one, but what’s the other one? ac_dropout on “Hu 8 points”?

The other thread would be the “poll” on whether “Jason BETELNUT was connected to the KMT and China”.

I personally am curious what the follow-on to this discussion will be. Is the plan to list 50% of the Taiwanese voting public by name, so that we can publically shame them as being associated to the KMT?

Bizarre, I say.

can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

i cant be bothered wading thru the pages of twaddle on it…

[quote=“the bear”]can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

i can’t be bothered wading through the pages of twaddle on it…[/quote]

Jesus bear; get with the program. You either hate Chen Shui-bian and think he arranged the 3.19 shooting; or you hate some idiot kid from the US (?) who hates Chen. Flip a coin if you can’t decide whose side you’re on. And then post and vent your spleen. It’s not rocket science.

[quote=“the bear”]can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

i can’t be bothered wading through the pages of twaddle on it…[/quote]

A Forumosa member, named Betelnut, claimed to be an objective film student from America who travelled to Taiwan to make a documentary of the 3.19 incident. Throughout his thread he bragged about having evidence and testimony from “experts” and witnesses – proof that CSB had staged his own shooting. He was to launch his “revealing” documentary film today.

Last week he went public with Su Ying-kuei. They held a news conference demanding another “truth committee” because of new found “evidence” that they had discovered. This was immediately after the Chen family went public, telling reporters that they were coerced into providing testimony to the police (stating that the husband was the shooter). This “new evidence” was TVBS video footage of the yellow jacket man. They compared it with the video that the police provided and concluded that the video was taken a day before the shooting occurred.

In response to this allegation, the police provided further video completely destroying their case.

In Saturday’s Taipei Times editorial, it was revealed that “Jason” Betelnut (Jason being his chosen pseudoname at the press conference) was not simply an objective American film student who was working as an English teacher. It turns out, he is connected to an executive at TVBS in Hong Kong. It was also revealed that he had his own office in TVBS Taiwan and was using whatever resources they could provide him with.

[quote=“STOP_Ma”][quote=“the bear”]can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

I can’t be bothered wading through the pages of twaddle on it…[/quote]

A Forumosa member, named Betelnut, claimed to be an objective film student from America who travelled to Taiwan to make a documentary of the 3.19 incident. Throughout his thread he bragged about having evidence and testimony from “experts” and witnesses – proof that CSB had staged his own shooting. He was to launch his “revealing” documentary film today.

Last week he went public with Su Ying-kuei. They held a news conference demanding another “truth committee” because of new found “evidence” that they had discovered. This was immediately after the Chen family went public, telling reporters that they were coerced into providing testimony to the police (stating that the husband was the shooter). This “new evidence” was TVBS video footage of the yellow jacket man. They compared it with the video that the police provided and concluded that the video was taken a day before the shooting occurred.

In response to this allegation, the police provided further video completely destroying their case.

In Saturday’s Taipei Times editorial, it was revealed that “Jason” Betelnut (Jason being his chosen pseudoname at the press conference) was not simply an objective American film student who was working as an English teacher. It turns out, he is connected to an executive at TVBS in Hong Kong. It was also revealed that he had his own office in TVBS Taiwan and was using whatever resources they could provide him with.[/quote]
I think I might be speaking for at least a few other Forumosans when I ask: so what?