How Are Formosans Responsible for the Jason Scandal?

[quote=“Jive Turkey”][quote=“STOP_Ma”][quote=“the bear”]can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

I can’t be bothered wading through the pages of twaddle on it…[/quote]

A Forumosa member, named Betelnut, claimed to be an objective film student from America who travelled to Taiwan to make a documentary of the 3.19 incident. Throughout his thread he bragged about having evidence and testimony from “experts” and witnesses – proof that CSB had staged his own shooting. He was to launch his “revealing” documentary film today.

Last week he went public with Su Ying-kuei. They held a news conference demanding another “truth committee” because of new found “evidence” that they had discovered. This was immediately after the Chen family went public, telling reporters that they were coerced into providing testimony to the police (stating that the husband was the shooter). This “new evidence” was TVBS video footage of the yellow jacket man. They compared it with the video that the police provided and concluded that the video was taken a day before the shooting occurred.

In response to this allegation, the police provided further video completely destroying their case.

In Saturday’s Taipei Times editorial, it was revealed that “Jason” Betelnut (Jason being his chosen pseudoname at the press conference) was not simply an objective American film student who was working as an English teacher. It turns out, he is connected to an executive at TVBS in Hong Kong. It was also revealed that he had his own office in TVBS Taiwan and was using whatever resources they could provide him with.[/quote]
I think I might be speaking for at least a few other Forumosans when I ask: so what?[/quote]

I’m not forcing you to take interest in the story.

But I do find it interesting that for such a “lack of interest”, Betelnut’s thread has been viewed more than 5700 times and the Betelnut revelation thread has drawn over 650 views in the past day alone.

Oh, I have no doubt people are interested in the story of 3/19 and CSB’s assassination. That would explain why Betelnut’s thread has been viewed so frequently. I don’t think people are quite as interested in the story of Betelnut and his documentary.

As far as the 650 views of the “revelation thread”… approximately 458 come from you, as you gleefully fed us proof that Betelnut has “links to TVBS, the KMT, and China” :astonished: ; approximately 75 are from Jive Turkey and myself, trying to figure out what the heck it is we’re missing; and the rest are innocent Forumosans interested in the concept of a scandal involving a person named Jason, clicking away disappointedly when they realize no sex, corruption, or violence is involved.

[quote=“cctang”]Oh, I have no doubt people are interested in the story of 3/19 and CSB’s assassination. That would explain why Betelnut’s thread has been viewed so frequently. I don’t think people are quite as interested in the story of Betelnut and his documentary.

As far as the 650 views of the “revelation thread”… approximately 458 come from you, as you gleefully fed us proof that Betelnut has “links to TVBS, the KMT, and China” :astonished: ; approximately 75 are from Jive Turkey and myself, trying to figure out what the heck it is we’re missing; and the rest are innocent Forumosans interested in the concept of a scandal involving a person named Jason, clicking away disappointedly when they realize no sex, corruption, or violence is involved.[/quote]

And as I said earlier:

It’s not really newsworthy if you consider the pan-blues are up to their old tricks. :smiling_imp:

Your auditing skills are as fanciful as AC’s math skills, BTW.

Says something about the level of discussion in this forum, I guess.

So you did give up? This is now Flounder #2? :wink:

Says something about the level of discussion in this forum, I guess.[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Zeugmite, you’re not seriously suggesting that you guys’ looney tunes green/blue pussy fights should be censored, are you? It’s some funny shit. One-legged men having an arse-kicking contest. Blind ones, at that.

Says something about the level of discussion in this forum, I guess.[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Zeugmite, you’re not seriously suggesting that you guys’ looney tunes green/blue pussy fights should be censored, are you? It’s some funny shit. One-legged men having an arse-kicking contest. Blind ones, at that.[/quote]

I take offense at this. STOP_Ma may take delight in the perverse sense of logic practiced by Betelnut and his ragged band of scholars, but I just want to help them. As I have insisted right from the start, I am trying to help the Blue Gang build a more convincing, sounder argument that will sway even the hardest supporter of the Green Gang. I want to help the little ones in my English class become better people with better minds, but I also think that the Betelnut and his rat pack should have access to all the advantages of a western education.

It’s true that formosans like me and STOP_Ma are acting like drunks at Mardi Gra, but that’s because we were so right that it surprises even us. For whatever reasons, it’s clear that the KMT are a struggling party. But after watching its supporters in action here, I’m not surprised. This was a cluster f*** right from the start. Betelnut telling us over and over about the amazing revelation his videos were going to reveal and The Blue Cowboys off in the corner wh****** each other off telling each other how clever the Betelnut was being and how sensible they all were being banging on his side.

The bimbos who consistently supported him refuse to admit that they made a mistake doing so. It’s not a matter of Green or Blue, but that his whole argument, right from the start was convincing only to a blind retard. Because they can’t tell the different between a good argument and one suitable for a retard, they will do this again and again and again and again.

And I just want to help!

zarathustra, whom exactly are you trying to help? I think there is some sort of cognitive disconnect. You are literally talking to yourself, because there is nobody for you to help here. You may have met the type of people who needed help in your real life, but I don’t recall anybody on Forumosa being “conned” by Betelnut like you think they did. You are making Betelnut into a larger figure than he is, like he has some sort of mind control power that you feel the intolerable urge to warn people from. I suggest you seek psychiatric attention. Seriously.

As for STOP_Ma, he is beyond repair, because spambots are not repairable.

Why do you want to even attempt to help him?

Betelnut is a pan-blue hack. He’s been at it since 3.19.

He’s got family connections to a pan-blue / China-owned Television network.

He’s part of the same scum who is using a family for political gain.

Do you wish to tell me what you mean by “spambot” – or is this just another put-down to satisfy your own ego?

Apparently spambots have no humor, either.

Apparently, “zeugmites” are real dicks.

Come off it you guys. Honestly, STOP_Ma, while you were not pulled in the sh*t that Betelnut was passing off as an argument, I’m not sure it was for the right reasons. After all, you were originally arguing over what he claimed was the proof of his what he was saying. So don;t let this happen again.

Betelnut’s groupies are unable to admit that they got slagged by him. Not only did they let them him shoot them full of waste, but now, they’re unwilling to admit that they would go back for more if they had the chance. That’s there problem. They have a learning disorder. They have a Blue Thinking Disorder, but don’t you go getting the Green version now, ya’ hear.

There are only really 3 groups on the topic

1. The apathetic - They don’t care and didn’t participate. They just wanted to watch the train crash in slow motion.

2. The sympathetic - They agreed and because these rumors have been circulating for 2 years, they didn’t participate in the discussion. They still question the events surrounding 319.

3. The opposition - They didn’t agreed and felt threatened by Jason’s accusations. Spent quite a bit of time arguing and debating him. Even created additional threads to do victory laps about the debate.

There are only really 3 groups on the topic

1. The apathetic - They don’t care and didn’t participate. They just wanted to watch the train crash in slow motion.

2. The sympathetic - They agreed and because these rumors have been circulating for 2 years, they didn’t participate in the discussion. They still question the events surrounding 319.

3. The opposition - They didn’t agreed and felt threatened by Jason’s accusations. Spent quite a bit of time arguing and debating him. Even created additional threads to do victory laps about the debate.[/quote]

You forgot:

1. The actively sympathetic – to which there were a few (including yourself)

And I think I would change this one:

1. The Critical Thinkers - They punched huge gaping holes in the plot-line of this ridiculous conspiracy and continually reminded him of the absudity of the big picture. Sometimes, Betelnut was even forced to admit that there were contradictions to which he had no answer for.

The additional thread was made due to it being significant information. This information sheds light on how desperate the pan-blues are in this conspiracy and opens the possibility that there might be other dirt to be uncovered.

I think you give both of us too much credit. :laughing:

[quote=“guangtou”][quote=“the bear”]can someone give a brief summary (unbiased) of what this bullshit is all about?

I can’t be bothered wading through the pages of twaddle on it…[/quote]

Jesus bear; get with the program. You either hate Chen Shui-bian and think he arranged the 3.19 shooting; or you hate some idiot kid from the US (?) who hates Chen. Flip a coin if you can’t decide whose side you’re on. And then post and vent your spleen. It’s not rocket science.[/quote]

“jesus bear”…has a nice ring to it that…what were the options again?

cant i just hate lien “smack my bitch up” chan? or is that a given in that everyone including the KMT and his wife hate him?