How bad do you want total whiteness?

[quote=“Matchstick_man”][quote=“lupillus”]Que = non-existent word.

Queue = line of waiting people
Cue = a line of waiting people/a promt

Tsk. Tsk. What are they teaching in schools these days.

[/quote] He he. Don’t you just hate it when you call someone on their grammar and/or spelling and then look just as foolish? Que is a French word.[/quote]

Oh wow. Oopsies. I guess since Ironman typed the rest of his post in ENGLISH, I mistakenly read the “que” he typed as a misspelt English word.

And with the helpful link belgian pie provided, I can now decipher the true meaning of Ironman’s sentence.

In the que at the airport…

actually equals = In the what! at the airport
or
in the that at the airport
in the than at the airport
in the so many! at the airport

And all the other possibilities that would not make any sense at all!

Wow that was just so logical. Thanks for clearing things up for me. It was incredibly helpful.

Almost as helpful as it would be if you asked me, “what are you having for dinner?”

And I replied, “I’ve having lots of Gan4ni3niang2!”

And you went, “WTF is ganniniang, it’s not a word”

And I said, “YOU’RE WRONG!!! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s just a completely unrelated Chinese phrase that means FUCK YOUR MOM.”

And you went “oh thats random and totally UNRELATED but ok. I guess it is a word then. Though it’s NOT AN ENGLISH WORD even though we are having our conversation entirely in English.”

Again, thanxxs for the ASS-istance. It was willy willy helpful! Me learn so machi about franch!

I will change my statement to “que = word that does not exist in the English language anymore, apart from being the abbreviation of Quebec or when used to refer to a half farthing.”

Prompt reply and right on cue.

Back on topic, I find it weird when a guy tells me I have beautiful white skin.

The first thread where my sometimes used

[b]qu

[quote=“Dragonbones”]
If these pathetic examples of homo “sapiens” would take the money they waste on their vanities and use it to support worthwhile causes, imagine how much better the world would be.[/quote]

Watch it there bud. Your post is infringing on my Online Oprah right :fume: :smiley:

… What wouldn’t I?

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Dragonbones”]
If these pathetic examples of homo “sapiens” would take the money they waste on their vanities and use it to support worthwhile causes, imagine how much better the world would be.[/quote]

Watch it there bud. Your post is infringing on my Online Oprah right :fume: :smiley:[/quote]

Don’t worry your pretty face, you know damned well that ChrinstineRickyLakeJessieRaphealODonnel never stole ratings from Oprah.
:discodance:

[quote=“lupillus”][
And I said, “YOU’RE WRONG!!! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s just a completely unrelated Chinese phrase that means f*ck YOUR MOM.”

Again, thanxxs for the ASS-istance. It was willy willy helpful! Me learn so machi about franch!

I will change my statement to “que = word that does not exist in the English language anymore, apart from being the abbreviation of Quebec or when used to refer to a half farthing.”[/quote]

Lighten up :unamused:

[quote=“Bodo”][quote=“lupillus”][
And I said, “YOU’RE WRONG!!! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s a word! It’s just a completely unrelated Chinese phrase that means f*ck YOUR MOM.”

I will change my statement to “que = word that does not exist in the English language anymore, apart from being the abbreviation of Quebec or when used to refer to a half farthing.”[/quote]

Lighten up :unamused:[/quote]

Cue can also be used in “cue stick” or “on cue”.

I’m also reminded of Simpsons, the mexican bumblebee, who always says “Que?”

For other useless trivia, I’ll be here all week.

standing[quote=“lupillus”]Not just at the airport. Try EVERYWHERE. All the people with umbrellas and long sleeved shirts on hot hot hot summer days…

And it’s QUEUE! UEUEUEUEUEUEUEUE!

If’ you’re not going to say “wait in line”, at least spell it right :p[/quote] :loco:

If you have several adjectives in succession, please, please, please use commas! Like this:
“shirts on hot, hot, hot summer days…”

Further, if you feel the need to use apostrophes, please use them correctly. Do not use them like this:
“If’ you’re not going”

‘If’ does not require an apostrophe.

Or to put it another way (as you seem to be a fan of redundancy):

There is no apostrophe in the word “if.”

Also, “Not just at the airport.” is not a complete sentence. It need not be capitalized or punctuated.

Actually, I’ll go out on a limb and say that not only do your sentence fragments not need to be capitalized or punctuated, but they also do not need to be typed. And that goes for the rest of your post, too! :bravo::bravo::bravo:

I’ll leave it at that because I know others are waiting to offer their own critiques of your spelling, grammar, and tempermental deficiencies.

They’re standing in the que behind me. :slight_smile:

[quote=“lupillus”]Que = non-existent word.
At least the white girls will have less wrinkles/sun damage when they get older, I suppose.[/quote]

1. I just noticed this. You are right. I made up que. It is queing that would work.

2. Chinese woman appear to age much better than their white counterparts. Except for their hair loss in some cases.

That word sums up the problems of British English. It’s unpronouncable using any form of normal phonology. Just how many redundant U’s do you need?

Only there where the sun doesn’t shine … :smiley:

[quote=“Ironman”]…

1. Chinese woman appear to age much better than their white counterparts. Except for their hair loss in some cases.[/quote]

Yeah, but only on their head, not the moustache or the other places they have hair … :s I’ve seen chinese women that grow more body hair than chinese men … many times …

Are you sure they were women? I mean… or is it different down there south of Taipei?

I mean the guys here look like … less attractive woman and have mustaches of a 16 year old Italian lady, so one could be mistaken…

:wink:

… or did you see my mother in law naked ???

[quote=“Matchstick_man”]Prompt reply and right on cue.

Back on topic, I find it weird when a guy tells me I have beautiful white skin.[/quote]

You know what’s even weirder? When they tell me the same thing…

I want total whiteness really bad. I would like to be as white as a ghost. I’d like to be white to the point that white people would say, “Who’s that white guy?”

I’m so white, I could strip naked and hide in a snowbank. Yessiree.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

[quote=“M0NSTER”]I’m so white, I could strip naked and hide in a snowbank. Yessiree.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW![/quote]

If you were really white, you could strip and hide on the snowbank. :wink:

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“M0NSTER”]I’m so white, I could strip naked and hide in a snowbank. Yessiree.

If you were really white, you could strip and hide on the snowbank. :wink:[/quote]

Post of the day winner! :bravo:

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“M0NSTER”]I’m so white, I could strip naked and hide in a snowbank. Yessiree.

If you were really white, you could strip and hide on the snowbank. :wink:[/quote]

Nah, if you do that they see you when you turn blue. :wink: