How can I get money from US Bank acct with no debit card (Paypal?) Urgent

That’s what got both my Taiwan and USA accounts locked down in the first place MAN. Sorry, I’m 70’s man. I like it.
Actually both were locked down my man, like I couldn’t access anything at all.
Then I tried contacting them via Skype and like man, non working number was the message I got. Then I tried the real phone man and it rang through. But there is no way I’m going to sit on hold for an hour to talk to some one. So, like I sent nasty e-mails but got no response.

Finally I decided to use Google Hang out phone dialer and got through. I explained my situation that I am who I am. They scolded me for using the proxy. Restored both the Taiwan and USA account. But then when I tried to transfer fund from the US bank like i had more than fifteen years, it liked said I can’t add funds.
I spent all night called and asking for help. That’s when they finally said. I’m the top programmer or system rep here. I explained to the system and the system said that you can’t add money. So I returned my small balance into Paypal and still… I want a free or cheap way of accessing my US money. Of course a real bank transfer is easy. But that’s not what I want. I will do Bitcoin I guess. Right now, I’m still disgusted.
BTW, it seems for a while. Major banks would not do skype. I tried skype. I got “You have reached a non Working Number” I tried the real phone and it rang. I tried Google Hang Outs, it rang. I tried Skype with a validated number (this is new to me. I don’t usually bank often or make calls to my bank but over the fifteen years, I could do it all with no problem). and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t.
Apparently the “Non working number” is the standard response to an private number or a number they don’t want to deal with like a foreign number.
Sorry for my bad sloppy language but really. I just wanted to transfer little money to cover a traffic fine that I thought I got for an embarrassing mistake and did not want anyone to know about. But anyway… the mistake was not caught by the camera, know on wood and I’m home free. But seriously it was then I learned that what I was doing for the past fifteen years I could not do. With the internet progress, things are getting harder and the world is becoming divided instead of unified. Only restrictions seem to be universally observed.

Is anyone on here using Maicoin/ Bitcoin to send money from Taiwan? I would like to send some money back to the UK and would like to know of a coin exchange that people use on the UK side.

Thanks

I wouldn’t go through Maincoin or Bitoex is another one unless you need the money asap. Better to look on local bitcoins first and see if the rate is better then those two. They don’t charge any fees apparently but they have a rate higher then normal for BTC like in the 2 percent range or something like that. I always check local bitcoins first and see and then you can hook up with someone who can transfer to your TW account immediately or can meet for cash etc.