How can I remove the background in my avatar?

How can I remove the background in my avatar?

Is your avatar simply the guy with no background? What would you like it to be?

This thread may be of help: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=38851

Jpegs can’t contain transparency, You need to convert it to a .gif and set the white background as the transparent colour.

(img154.imageshack.us/img154/9130/ron43rk.gif)
Like this?

Hey, it works good.

[quote=“Tetsuo”]
(img154.imageshack.us/img154/9130/ron43rk.gif)
Like this?[/quote]Tetsuo -
Thank you very much. I learned something new today.
I transferred that image to my photobucket site so you can delete it from yr imageshack.

Thanks again.

RichardM…disturbing, quite disturbing that you would do that.

ATTN Mods - If you want to Temp this now thaqts fine.
Tetsuo and the others responded with great help.
Thanks

You’re welcome.

And RichardM - that was wrong in so many ways. Actually no. Just one. You are a scary, scary man sometimes.

Your avatar looks one hundred times better TC. I must say again, it really works too. One of my favs.

Anyone interested in doing the same with this guy?

Best is if he could also have a bag of beetle nut instead of the paper bag.

Any takers?

I’m not begging or anything. Just maybe some of you have free time. Perhaps you’re even bored and you could use doing a good deed. :slight_smile:

bobepine

Here you go:

Thank you DB. :notworthy:

It doesn’t have the same effect as Tainan Cowboy’s avatar because of the way the original avatar cuts off the elbows. I see you put a “no-chewing bettle nut” on there too you smart ass. :laughing: I like it! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

bobepine

Ooo! Aaah! Coool!!

DragonBones
Any chance you could give the wee fella below a make-over, too?

[quote=“Richardm”]
Hey, it works good.[/quote]

Lord have mercy Man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I swear to god they heard me in Beijing laughing.

[quote=“Infidel”]DragonBones
Any chance you could give the wee fella below a make-over, too?
[/quote]

Like this?
:slight_smile:

Well done Mr. Dragonbones. I knew you’d do it. You just can’t help it, but to be helpful. :slight_smile:

bobepine

Awesome, Dragonbones!

Cheers very much!!

My mom tells me that when I was in kindergarten, instead of doing my work at my desk, I would wander around the room helping the other students do theirs. Try as she might, the teacher couldn’t get me to do my own work. :blush: :laughing:

My mom tells me that when I was in kindergarten, instead of doing my work at my desk, I would wander around the room helping the other students do theirs. Try as she might, the teacher couldn’t get me to do my own work. :blush: :laughing:[/quote]

And THAT’S why your boss uninstalled photoshop on the “business” computer. :laughing:

bobepine