How Come Squeegees aren’t more popular?

Stayed in a hotel recently with toilet/shower/sink/everything mixed. The had squeegees and recommended using the squeegee on the floor after shower to remove water and make restroom usable sooner without needing flipflops. A quick squee, and dry within minutes.

Never saw this idea anywhere else, but made great sense instead of having water in the room all day and using or even sharing dirty flip flops as seems the custom.

Hol up.

Why on earth is this in LGBT??

Is this an extremely insider queer culture joke?

FWIW I have a very small fan posted in the bathroom doorway for blowing it dry after a shower. Works for me.

edit: ah, there we go.

Yes, but changed it to hide the truth

A quick squeegee seems peachee.

I have a little broom brush that I use to scrub my bathroom floor that has a little blade on the other side for scooting excess water into the drain. But a sponge squee would just be another thing I’d have to clean, sanitize, eventually replace…

Because nobody would give them money?

Is my house the only one where the sponge mop we use to clean the floor lives in the bathroom and we use it to squeegee all the standing water down the drain after we shower?
I thought everyone did that.

Muji

IKEA sells them cheap.
Any apartment owner should have one and use it to scrape excess water on shower walls down into the drain to help lessen the chances of any continued water seepage through tile cracks over the long term.