How did my post get changed?

How did my post get changed in the “Dogs in Taxis” thread? I did not write the following:

[quote=“smerf”]Chocky went from my place to Namahottie’s in a taxi. The driver thanked me profusely for asking him before we got in whether he minded carrying a dog and said Taiwanese people wouldn’t have asked. Chocky got carsick too. Luckily he didn’t actually vomit. If doggy starts drooling, it’s time to get out of the car.

Little dogs can go on public transport in a crate.[/quote]

My post was the original in which I asked about whether taxis will stop for you if you have a dog. Is there a bug in my Forumosa? :idunno:

If you didn’t edit it yourself, then the only way it could’ve been changed are moderators/admins.

If that were so, that’s a serious abuse of mod powers, as I did not notice any mod note saying a change was performed for xyz reasons.

And this is in the Pet’s forum??? :s

There may be a bug in your moderator.
The moderators’ “edit” button is where the “quote” button usally is, it is possible to accidently press “edit” instead of “quote”. But I would never make that mistake, oh no, definately not, not me :blush: :blush:

'twasn’t me, although I did cut out all the BARF-related stuff and put it in the relevant thread.

You can always go back and edit it to something more like what you intended. Or ask Jubbles or Blaien what they’re up to.

Strange. Wasn’t me either, and I’m having difficulty figuring out how one of the others (only Juba, Maoman or Goose Egg left) might have managed to do that.

Anyway, I’m sure it was accidental.

As Loretta said, go back and edit your post.

Brian

It was the zombies, they are always pulling shit like that.

It wasn’t me. :angel: I noticed the change too, and wondered about it…

Who’s got a pet named CHOCKY who they took to NAMAHOTTIE’S?

shouldn’t this be in the ‘Wang’ thread?

I can’t believe that thread is still going strong. I’m not going near it with a ten foot pole.

keep it up

I can only assume that it was an innocent mistake since neither the original nor the replacement post are offensive in any manner. Thanks for answering.

I can honestly say that I have made that mistake once before. I can be a little confusing to mods because the edit is where non-mods see the quote. When someone uses the quote function often, it becomes pretty automatic and sometimes you hit the wrong button. It sounds exactly like what happened to your post.

You’ve already been there with your 10’ pole. Do you mean you are not going back?

You’ve already been there with your 10’ pole. Do you mean you are not going back?[/quote]

Methinks she found it a bit of a stretch, Ironman.

It was Juba. I know because I’m miltownkid.

You’ve already been there with your 10’ pole. Do you mean you are not going back?[/quote]

Methinks she found it a bit of a stretch, Ironman.[/quote]

Now we have to keep Mr He well away from this particular discussion.

I am sorry for bringing up the 10’ pole 914

… I know because I’m miltownkid.[/quote]

I want to know too. How can I sign up to be a miltownkid, kid too? You know, like Jerry’s kids kinda thing :sunglasses: