How did you meet your girlfriend?

[quote=“914”]I met Ms 914 at an MBR show. She couldn’t take her eyes off me the whole night. Asked me out repeatedly and then some over the next few months (ok, only once). It was like whoa, woman! You’ll get your turn eventually! Sheesh…man, it’s tough being so sought after.

So I gave in a couple of months ago and it’s been bliss ever since.[/quote]
Cool! I feel almost like I’ve given birth to something. I hope “your song” is one of ours! :wink:

This is a good one for a sticky. In the category of “questions that you get ask at least once a week in Taiwan”. Along with how long have you been here, where do you come from, and where do you live.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“914”]I met Ms 914 at an MBR show. She couldn’t take her eyes off me the whole night. Asked me out repeatedly and then some over the next few months (ok, only once). It was like whoa, woman! You’ll get your turn eventually! Sheesh…man, it’s tough being so sought after.

So I gave in a couple of months ago and it’s been bliss ever since.[/quote]
Cool! I feel almost like I’ve given birth to something. I hope “your song” is one of ours! :wink:[/quote]
Since I’m their wedding-planner of choice, if you play your cards right, I might just book MBR for their wedding.

You will, however, have to make at least one of your songs a waltz, or at least danceable enough. Will that be ok, or will it be too much of a compromise?

…And the bride wore tap shoes. I rike it. I rike it a ROT! :laughing:

My girlfriend, now my wife, was my Chinese teacher. Oh man, these predatory Taiwanese famales. :slight_smile:

I don’t recall specifying that it had to be how men met their girlfriends.

Actually, I really don’t remember and have no problem with the question being changed to “significant other.”