How did you meet?

[quote]
I think you would be telling yourself to move on…but you have been so mysterious in this last quote that I’d better make sure? Would you?[/quote]

:sunglasses: Nope, I would be telling myself that I’m definitely not crap in bed - actually I’m better than all of the rest of you put together - therefore she must be hopelessly in love and having trouble adjusting to it. :sunglasses:

I would be pretty stupid to move on under such circumstances. O’ course, I do do some pretty stupid things sometimes. Especially where women are concerned :smiley:

I would probably be stupid enough to let her know that I need her too, just not too demandingly. Sounds like you’re doing it my way already. Don’t come crying to me if it doesn’t work out. You had lots of good advice from others.

What’s that line about if you love someone?

If you love someone, set them free… and if they don’t come back then hunt them down and kill them.

Almas[quote] Sexist animal!![/quote]

:smiling_imp: Yeah?! What of it?

Tomas[quote]tmwc, “destined” has a number of definitions.[/quote]

destine:verb settle or determine the future of, set apart for a purpose
destiny:noun 1 fate considered as a power. 2 that which happens to a person or thing, thought of as determined in advance by fate.

Oxford Paperback Dictionary

:shock: Why am I daft? Why is anything inevitable where free will and the ability to think things through are the only issues at stake? It’s entirely up to you.

is there one person who is destined to be at the mercy of the other person?

No, because either or both parties can decide that they want a more equal relationship - or a less equal one. It’s what you make it, unless you’re too can’t think of a suitable word to take control and manage your relationship. Then you get what you’re given.

It’s out of your control, destined, until you choose to take control. Then it’s whatever you both decide you want.

But yes, I do agree with you that there are a lot of girls (especially here) who expect the male to want to be the boss. I don’t think that many of them like this either, but don’t know how to go about addressing it. So they get quietly resentful, manipulative, psychotic…

At least, that’s what I’ve heard. Mine’s a honey.

Deleted by self. Don’t drink and post at 4 A.M., kids.

I read studies in college showing that excessive masturbation can cause extreme desensitization of the penis, thus making it more difficult for a man to ejaculate during sex. Excessive masturbators also tend to have trouble ejaculating because having a partner introduces unpredictability. When masturbating, these men had control over their fantasies and this allowed ejaculation to be achieved predictably. But when the needs, the preferences, etc. of a partner were introduced, it disrupted the rhythms of those accustomed to masturbation. So, if you think being a “real 60-minute (or more) man” is a “problem,” then perhaps you ought to stop whacking off so much.

Please ignore my now-deleted post. I was drunk when I wrote that garbage.

Okay, so was I.

[quote=“Toe Save”]

I want to know why she rejects any notion of togetherness…she can’t give me a reason…can you, dear Forumosan ladies or the 10% of Forumosan males I didn’t insult last paragraph, shed any light vis-a-vis cultural signals I am missing? What I can’t understand, given the “three no” principle and the cultural differences and all the what-not and hooey over “The Rules” et al…what’s a poor-love sick puppy like me to do…cut bait and move on…or wait…at least for her to start a relationship with someone else…I can do that…but do you, fellow Forumosans, think I’d be wasting precious time (504 months old right?)? I know there are many other intelligent, kind, sexy women out there, but, in my mind right now, she is worth waiting for.

signed

Toe-tied in Love[/quote]

If I can be on behalf of some female voices, I think…

Toe, get your ass off and go get her. Love is how and what you prove it.
If I were her, I’d rather hear my man assertive of his words. Damn, you’re self-indulgent in your own fantasy in the picture,but nothing moves on. Somehow,some men just can’t understand that theory… :smiling_imp:
Ok, what would you have to lose? Courages, my brother…

Too late. Actually I just saw the all details…But I read it when I was drunk too. :laughing: You guys acted just way too hippy.