• Far East
  • Australia & New Zealand
  • Returning Taiwan Resident
  • I’m not even in Taiwan
  • I’m not an expat
  • whats an expat?
  • Jamaica

0 voters

I’d like to know how forumosans break down please. What expats make up forumosa?

How do I break down? Like this:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh!!!
Eheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Jamaica?

Don’t lump :canada: in with :America: if you please.

You forgot Central America and the rest of the Caribbean. :loco:

Yeah, it’s bad enough to be lumped together once with the whole “North American accent” thing.

I would have voted ‘sexpat’ but it is not on the poll. :laughing:

I found that offensive as well. :slight_smile:

And Europe is huge … I’m definitely not from Bulgaria

Why Jamaica and not Ghana? … or Ethiopia?

I should start a poll to see the breakdown of forumosans who think JohnnyT should reword his current poll or not.

The chief huddles into a corner and whimpers, Bubba 2 Guns beats his head against the wall and then embarks on fiendishly complicated macrame patterns, maoman barks, Irishstu gives up his marabou mules and his tutu and slips into a pair of chinos, Big Fluffy Matthew goes out into the street in his pyjamas and belts out The Marseillaise in Swahili, Urodacus gets down on his hands and knees in the street and licks at discarded chewing gum.
Just your average disfunctionals, really.

I double post, and…

I start answering polls

JohnnyT, if you’re serious about knowing the demographics of forumosans (I somehow doubt it), you need to reword your poll. Some options are countries (albeit lumped together with other countries), some options are continents, and the other options seem to be answers to a completely different question.

Or else just search for the last 20 times this poll has been posted.

Maybe it should be made a sticky along with Where can I find sour cream / old spice?

Mostly by taking the piss on Forumosa.

How do I answer that poll? I’m from NZ, but won’t be lumped in with Australia and increase their average IQ :wink: But I’m no longer in Taiwan. It’s both.

Crap, do I feel a break down heading my way or what!!

My heart is from Hades, and my head from humus…

[quote=“sandman”]The chief huddles into a corner and whimpers, Bubba 2 Guns beats his head against the wall and then embarks on fiendishly complicated macrame patterns, maoman barks, Irishstu gives up his marabou mules and his tutu and slips into a pair of chinos, Big Fluffy Matthew goes out into the street in his pyjamas and belts out The Marseillaise in Swahili, Urodacus gets down on his hands and knees in the street and licks at discarded chewing gum.
Just your average disfunctionals, really.[/quote]
Only sandman never breaks down.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“sandman”]The chief huddles into a corner and whimpers, Bubba 2 Guns beats his head against the wall and then embarks on fiendishly complicated macrame patterns, maoman barks, Irishstu gives up his marabou mules and his tutu and slips into a pair of chinos, Big Fluffy Matthew goes out into the street in his pyjamas and belts out The Marseillaise in Swahili, Urodacus gets down on his hands and knees in the street and licks at discarded chewing gum.
Just your average disfunctionals, really.[/quote]
Only sandman never breaks down.[/quote]

Because he’s as thick as these calluses on the palm on ‘me’ hands. Poor bastard is way over the hill now. Although, I wish i coulda joined him for his hayday. Fuckin’ “eLL” Sandman, you musta bolloxed it right up back when ye were angst and full of it, eh? I’m 30 and feelin’ it.

Note: The futile try on the Queens bullshit. *At least some of the Common Wealth educates themselves on the exported, spoon fed bullshit - The Isles by Norman Davies* …haha…it’s late. And I’ve had way too many glasses of RYE (lookit up “Rye” or Norman Davies…which ever…yack).