How do forumosans break down?

And How old is everybody?

I’m the only one from Africa, 3 aren’t even in Taiwan, one is from Jamaica and one doesn’t know what an expat is???
I think there are several rocks who didn’t understand the question…

That being said. I, like my North American friends, feel hard done by to be lumped along with the entire Africa. I’m a Sef Efrican, for crying out loud. We have running water. Running water, I tell you!!!

Urban myth.

They’re called rivers, and we don’t tend to boast about them in other countries.

HG

[quote=“Dragonbones”]You forgot Central America and the rest of the Caribbean. :loco:[/quote]DB -
You’re from Illinois.

I’m not from Canada…‘Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Dragonbones”]You forgot Central America and the rest of the Caribbean. :loco:[/quote]DB -
You’re from Illinois.

I’m not from Canada…‘Not that there’s anything wrong with that.’[/quote]Hey, he’s got a point! It’s not South America all the way down south of the border! :fume:

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Dragonbones”]You forgot Central America and the rest of the Caribbean. :loco:[/quote]DB -
You’re from Illinois.

I’m not from Canada…‘Not that there’s anything wrong with that.’[/quote]Hey, he’s got a point! It’s not South America all the way down south of the border! :fume:[/quote]
Bring me a bottle of Flor de Caῇa and I’ll tell ya stories of the Bluefields and El Bluff… :sunglasses:

As there is only one valid question which is… Why Jamaica?

When was the last time Jamaica attacked any other country?
Have you ever been scammed by a Jamaican?
Has any Jamaican ever given you attitude?
How many of you have ever been sued by a Jamaican?

Its the land of peace brothers and sisters… and the funkiest English on the planet

And don’t lets forget:

Look at this man, can he possibly do any other man harm?

It’s a crime-ridden shithole. In fact, it has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

[quote=“JohnnyT”]
And don’t lets forget:

Look at this man, can he possibly do any other man harm?[/quote]

No anymore he can’t

Jamaican gangs are out of control in Toronto and a major cause of gun violence. Anyone else experienced this in another city? London possibly?

[quote=“JohnnyT”]
Has any Jamaican ever given you attitude?[/quote]
Facetious, right?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Dragonbones”]You forgot Central America and the rest of the Caribbean. :loco:[/quote]DB -
You’re from Illinois.[/quote]

That’s not relevant to the point I made, which had nothing to do with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“bismarck”]and one doesn’t know what an expat is???
I think there are several rocks who didn’t understand the question…[/quote]

Or perhaps they were spoiling their ballots in protest at the lack of comprehensiveness of the poll.

Most forumosans are pathological stupid and turn the most benign of threads into a hair-splittathon. Dat’s where they are coming from.

Dat is not in the pole either.

Dat is not in the pole either.[/quote]

Maybe it’s lumped in with somewhere else? Jamaica and all dat!

Nowhere is in the pole. The pole is in Antarctica. And the other one is in Canada, I believe.

Johnny, why the fuck is Jamaica relevant just because of some stoner who died a million years ago? The Maldives have never invaded anybody either, and I’ve never copped attitude from anyone from there either. What do the characteristics you imagine someone has if they come from a place have to do with the demographics of this site? Are you trying to draw inferences about the characters of the forumosans just on the basis of where they are from?

Careful! We’re all misfits here. We have more in common with each other than we do with the lands of our birth. Except for Sandman and TomHill. They don’t have anything in common with anyone.

there is no way any self-respecting kiwi would put a tick in a box next to an “Australia and New Zealand” option. especially after saturday’s rugby result.

we’re quite happy to bludge their dole money mind…

Sweet Bjork Avatar there Bear. Are you the person who played “the bear” in that music vid? If so, can I have your autograph? Bjork is awesome. I saw her in concert twice last year, once at Coachella (along with Red Hop Chili Peppers and Rage Against the Machine) and once at Sasquatch Festival. She is amazing live and really cute (even at her age).

Speaking of Bjork, why isn’t Iceland listed in this pole?

(This pole is bunk)

You could have linked to an atlas of the world and still someone would complain.

“Worst Poll Ever”