How do I add a 2nd school to my ARC

You have a work permit from an English cram school and used it to apply for an ARC. Now you want second job and want to get a work permit for that.
What is required to apply for that second work permit?
Anyone have a checklist? Chinese and English.

My experience from 4 yrs ago - get your second school to complete the work permit application. It will be filed with the CLA / NIA. You don’t need to take any documents into the NIA or do any update to your ARC.