How do I get a work VISA?

Hey guys.

I want to move to Taiwan to work at a stray animal rescue centre. I do not have a degree at all. How do I get a work visa without a degree?

You can five years work experience instead of a degree.

You also need to be able to prove that you will be doing a job that a local can’t.

Also, this is for a work permit, not a work visa. Depending on what country you’re from (only a handful offer them) you could try and get a working holiday visa? So chat to your closest TECO office. They should be more help.

Oh, and GOOD LUCK. I’m currently playing the “get-work-permit” game.

[quote=“SpaceCoyote1991”]Hey guys.

I want to move to Taiwan to work at a stray animal rescue centre. I do not have a degree at all. How do I get a work visa without a degree?[/quote]

Judging from your name on Forumosa you were born in 1991. How about you enrol as a student in a bachelor degree program at a university close to that shelter. As a foreign student you will be given a work permit from the 2nd semester of your studies.

[quote=“hsinhai78”][quote=“SpaceCoyote1991”]Hey guys.

I want to move to Taiwan to work at a stray animal rescue centre. I do not have a degree at all. How do I get a work visa without a degree?[/quote]

Judging from your name on Forumosa you were born in 1991. How about you enrol as a student in a bachelor degree program at a university close to that shelter. As a foreign student you will be given a work permit from the 2nd semester of your studies.[/quote]
Is this like 10h/week or are you allowed to work as much as you want besides your classes?

Regards,
Oskar

16 hours a week. I did it and it’s a grueling lifestyle (because, of course, in addition to those 16 hours I had to frequently come into the office on my own time to finish up projects I couldn’t possibly finish within… 16 hours)

Thanks for the info. Good to know :notworthy:

Regards,
Oskar