How do non-Asian women feel about Asian Guys?

Your incendiary rhetoric derails more than it engages… it looks more like you’re just stirring the pot to amuse yourself.

I absolutely am. I internet for fun, not for politics or education. Engagement, it’s an internet forum full of expat men, not an global thinktank of influencers. Pareto principle.

OK, ‘engages’ was perhaps the wrong word. No interest in or use for engaging most people. But polarity causes people to nail their colours to the mast so those people are not ‘hidden’. It’s kind of like dynamite fishing, I know, but it does allow you to see who you want onside. Not necessarily talking about flob.

How’s that old saying go???

In the kingdom of gigantic total knobends…
Everyone you meet is a gigantic total knobend.

I may be misquoting here.
So sue me, I’m a frigging raccoon.

I saw a mouse today with a nose like an anteater. Friend of yours?

I mean, she’s the Linda McCartney of the 80s AOR scene.

Fuggettabout it, Dave.

I hold no truck with them vegeterianians. :noway:

I took a photo of it, but can’t post it here in 2003’s-ville.

Linda McCartney or the shrew / vole / Luzon tree mouse (thankyougoogle)? Fair enough, Wings were shit.

Where’s superking? He’s supposed to be telling folk about how I feel about Asian guyz, no? I mean, you REPRESENTED on the McVie front.

I think it’s better when everyone has a voice- good to hear from everyone.

But i do hope that when non-Asian women say, “I like Asian guys well enough but have difficulties due to culture/language,” and then non-Asian men chime in and say, “Non-Asian women hate Asian men because they are effeminate, close-minded and have small penises (unlike us big burly hunks of awesome!)” then any reader will take us non-Asian women’s word for it when we say
It’s mostly language/culture differences that stop us from dating Asian men, nothing to do with all that other stuff.

I said it before and I’ll say it again— I’ve dated Asian men at home, they were awesome (also native speakers/culturally American) and I’ve met some very attractive (physically and mentally) ABC’s here and I’ve met several Taiwanese men that I’d have considered dating were it not for the language/cultural differences- one in particular (dreamy, dreamy sigh) who I’d rather like to be the father of my children… but I realize that the culture/language differences would make any relationship between us more difficult than otherwise and I’m a difficulty dodger myself…

And Rhiannon is just a spookily beautiful song, as is Landslide, but I suppose this only makes me a superficial fan.

Where’s the raycon? Rocket, I need to explain for me that although still a fuckhead, Nicks is preferable to McVie, if we are going with that 70s/80s thing of letting your bird join the band.

Haha, good one. Have you heard ‘Everywhere’? Rocket, I need you to tell these people why not everyone should get writing credit on ‘Tango In the Night’. When everyone is ‘equal’, you get some tambourine-shaker wailing ‘thunder only haaaapens when it’s raining’, standing next to the writer and performer of ‘Big Love’ and ‘Second Hand News’. And that pollutes us all. AMIRITE?

Writing credit for something they did not write (that was the dispute there, no? I’ll wait for Rocky Racoon’s synopsis)- of course not. The right for each to own and express their own brilliance/idiocy- the former for all to learn from and the latter for all to scoff at---- it’s a beautiful thing. It’s why this internet place is such a fantastic/utterly stupid place.

Ha.
One word.

Frigging Tusk.

The longer I look at that, the more sure I am that that Racoon is adjusting his balls. Am I the only one who sees this???

Hey lady, it’s Rocket, get that?
Rocket.

Rocky is my frigging cousin.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Er, no, not everyone gets a vote on the Security Council. Did Jimmy Page have his bird playing keyboards on ‘Physical Graffiti’? No. That was why he was grooving through Kashmir, not ringing like a bell in the night with Stevie Nicks.

Word, Rocket.

Duh, what ELSE would I be doing???

Technically, adjusting me kecks, but same deal.

Cautionary tale for you, no?

It’s a continuum. You give too much quarter, you’ve got ‘Mull of Kintyre’. That’s all I’m saying, here.

Perimeters must be maintained or it all turns to shit and everyone’s standing around singing ‘Imagine’ on the ukelele.

OP by Asian do you mean the Mongoloid race alone?

Because then I become a Non - Asian.

If no, then, does that include men fro Sri Lanka and Iraq?

It’s funny, we were Asians, I was an Asian until I came on the flob!

Say what you will.
Rocket knows he’s cooler than all them other mutts because Rocket is the only guy in all Taipers who, when waiting at a light and seeing the local guy crossing in front of him with the big plastic box loaded with chicken eggs, goes:

Koo Koo Ka Choo!

In all fairness, Rocket is, commensurately, the only dude in town who subsequently peshes himself laughing.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And that, sir, is my favorite beatles song ever. Erm, play this on the uk and I’ll consider your continuum theory.

Sorry, Mrs. NotTooManyChiclets lady, but the ukelele is the musical instrument for people who don’t like musical instruments.

It’s the golf of musical instruments.

It’s not Ermeroonie’s fault, she’s not from a real country.