How do you ask a girl out?

“Ya don’t eat where ya shit” good advice in most instances. Many lives and jobs have been wrecked by not remembering this simple word of advice.

1 Like

This is the gay version, but it’s the most straight up:

0 Likes

I think it’s “ya don’t shit where you eat”

1 Like

Either way wash your hands afterwards.

2 Likes

Then you may see that the girls has huge feet and thick wrists :grinning:

0 Likes

Hobbits ?

0 Likes

**[quote=“shiadoa, post:95, topic:176280, full:true”]

Then you may see that the girls has huge feet and thick wrists :grinning:
[/quote]

Especially in Thailand

0 Likes

This. But also because of Me Too, I’ve found myself in awkward mental debates on whether to ask someone out on set (I work in film). Or where the line is between friendly and inappropriate. I know it’s for the best in the long run, but just right now it’s a bit of a puzzle— and again, somewhat awkward.

0 Likes

Don’t showmances come with no strings attached?

0 Likes

Well here’s thing, we’re at a teeeeeny bit of an over correction right now, IMO. I definitely trust we are and will find the proper balance, inevitably.

Plus (and this is huge), journalists don’t usually write about sheet metal factory scandals, but they do in abundance and daily write about film industry ones. Even if the case hasn’t been settled or resolved, they report it. And that’s when the internet mob culture kicks in.

I know I’m not gonna be intentionally predatory. But apparently it’s sometimes not how it was intended, but how it’s received. On rare occasions those reported accusations turn out to be unfair, but overwhelmingly most of the time the accusations are justified. We’re all learning.

But that means a bit o’ awkwardness for me.

1 Like

Charlize is desperate, and you are on the prowl. Go get her, :tiger:

1 Like

1. Whip out your johnson
  2. Wave your arms in the air.
  3. Yell: “I like you! Do you like me?”

Should do the trick.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Aight then how would you ask a hottie out?

0 Likes

Same way I always used to express my interest in grade school! Taunt him mercilessly and push him into the mud.

0 Likes

She’s not my type. Yes, I have eyes and she is an indisputable 10. Doesn’t she have kids? Kids are too much for me.

0 Likes

Ya I hear that. Last time I was on set I was behind the camera doing monkey work. Can’t imagine what p’s and q’s the talent have to follow.

0 Likes

Followed by YET ANOTHER police visit. Why don’t these girls ever like me? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

The fact that you’re having these kind of “mental debates” is a good thing and probably shows that someone like you doesn’t have to worry too much about being inappropriate. You recognize that these situations can be vague at times and there is no clear answer. Just be cool and create a comfortable environment for everyone to work in. Nothing wrong with asking someone out for a drink or go out with a group of people from work. That way you can get a better sense of how things are between the two of you. The key is no pressure and be cool. No one owes anyone anything. That way if things don’t work out, you just walk away and no hard feelings.

0 Likes

You shouldn’t. Not cool bro.

0 Likes