How do you contact the Taiwanese news media?

I searched online and could not find any contact info for the Taiwanese news media, the one you see on TV, not the English Taipei Times.

I also do not read Chinese, so maybe they are listed on Chinese websites?

If so, can anyone give me emails for the major news networks in Taiwan, so I can submit stories to them?

Can they read emails in English?

Thanks.

[quote=“WWu777”]I searched online and could not find any contact info for the Taiwanese news media, the one you see on TV, not the English Taipei Times.

I also do not read Chinese, so maybe they are listed on Chinese websites?

If so, can anyone give me emails for the major news networks in Taiwan, so I can submit stories to them?

Can they read emails in English?

Thanks.[/quote]

My brother in law is a reporter; pm me, however please remember that here media and News reporting is not about journalism it is all about sensationalism and salacious stories. There are a thousand stories per day that should be covered, but they are not so don’t get your panties in a bunch if “Taiwanese” media doesn’t give a fuck about what you think is news worthy

Skinny dip in love river?

I somehow doubt they will be interested in anything the OP has to say…

You want to submit stories in English, and expect the local media to be interested? And to pay you for them? :laughing:

Seriously, budgets are tight now, and little freelancing if any at all is being hired. That said, I have not even heard of freelancers for TV news… Try the travel and tourism magazines for starters, food reviews for newspapers, then make friends and try to pitch the serious stuff.

ps.
I think I saw they were looking for someone to co-host a tour of Taiwan with Janet. That could be your foot in the door.

…i 2nd that emotion…activate defense shields we are under attack…

[quote=“shifty”]My brother in law is a reporter; pm me, however please remember that here media and News reporting is not about journalism it is all about sensationalism and salacious stories. There are a thousand stories per day that should be covered, but they are not so don’t get your panties in a bunch if “Taiwanese” media doesn’t give a fuck about what you think is news worthy[/quote]I wish I knew that earlier, I had a salacious and sensationalist story about a fugutive peadophile allowed to freely teach in Taiwan while the authorities turned a blind eye. My emails to sensationalist newspapers went unanswered

And I have a cracker of an expose about a Taiwanese sex tourist in Southeast Asia who can’t even manage to land a hooker in Taiwan. I even have photos of him wearing lipstick and rouge with a variety of the skankiest Filipina whores you’re ever likely to see. Journalistic GOLD, I tells ya!

Sandman we have all seen the pics of you dressed as the Queen Mum with the whores, hell brother than is my desktop pic. You like to dress in ladies garment and bang TBoys Tell us something we don’t know :ohreally:

Sandman we have all seen the pics of you dressed as the Queen Mum with the whores, hell brother than is my desktop pic. You like to dress in ladies garment and bang TBoys Tell us something we don’t know :ohreally:[/quote]
Whores? That’s a TERRIBLE thing to say about almas john. He gives it away free.

This guy is about to alert the media that he can’t pull Taiwanese girls because they’re all uptight and frosty. :laughing: