How do You Look, as you're riding yer Cycle?

Not as fast as I thought :smiling_imp:
Well, 83km/h, according to the second photo, which I didnā€™t post.

Thatā€™s generally true, I guess. In nine months of riding that poor thing as fast as it could go (100-110km/h on the speedometer, thatā€™s probably around 90km/h), I only got this one ticket.

Anyway, nice place to put a speed camera. Or a speed limit. :loco:

[quote=ā€œAndreā€]

Anyway, nice place to put a speed camera. Or a speed limit. :loco:[/quote]

Tell me about it. Looks like you could do almost any speed on that stripā€¦depending on traffic of course.

Kinda like a the hunchback of noterdame, but more blurry. Big fat american on a scooter that frankly isnt big enough for me, and cant go fast enough for my enjoyment.

-I got a pic just like Andreā€™s to prove it, but its not online so i cant very well post it. (I was doing a registered 72 is a 50 zone - usually doing 80-ish there, just lucky to be lower that day)
But as far as i can tell the cameras are designed to pick up mostly just the closest lane, with a bit of overlap, i have since been very carefull of that camera, and seen others get the flash treatment, they are always closer then 1.5 lanes. (and i can go by as fast as i please from the middle of the second lane out)
edit it might also have to do with mass, im a big guy, and i have a laptop in my bag, so that might help the radar reflection.

[/url]

:smiling_imp: [/img]

wellā€¦ i finally got a speeding fine on my hornetā€¦ they set up a mobile camera on 21 (da-ken, tian-neng for those who know taichung/nantou)

93 in a 50 zone :s wife is peeved a bit - so i apologize to martyā€¦ i was going to call you up for some riding this weekendā€¦ but now this has happened a) using my cash that i would have used on the ride and b) making me need to lie low to let my wife cool off a littleā€¦

sorryā€¦ itā€™s not very clearā€¦ used my camera to take a picture of the pictureā€¦

ā€¦ on a side noteā€¦ i canā€™t believe how cheap speeding is hereā€¦ back home it woulda been instant loss of licence, along with anywhere up to NT20,000 in finesā€¦ here itā€™s NT1,400

Too bad for the ticket broā€¦But I wonder how many of those hand built farm trucks drove past that camera at a snailā€™s paceā€¦and we all know that those trucks donā€™t have any plates nor are they driven by people with any brains!..I hate the injustice of the cops always trying nail people for cash and not for the principle!.. :fume:

Me at #68

That first pic turned out pretty cool with the whole speed blur happening.

+1 to thatā€¦ first pic there looks great :bravo:

Yeah, that first pic is great, im gonna hafta save that so i can imagine im going fast while i sit here at work

Found another pic of me ridingā€¦my dogā€™s in this pic, too.