How do you mute a poster who has a hidden profile?

This could be the most useful thread that we’ve had here in some time.

No really a huge compliment, considering the place but, still, things look better now.

Related - for those of you accessing this on mobile, how do you do that? It’s a mess when I view it in a browser on my iPhone - what am I missing?

On Android it works like this:

Click on your profile pic -> click on your name on the left -> open “preferences”.
Now at the top of the page there are two scrolldown windows, “Preferences” and “Account”. Hit the “Account” menu, then look down and you’ll find “Users”. Clicking that leads you the ignored and muted lists.

Basically the same process, but it has a slightly different way to access the Users tab.

1 Like

Try following this link:

https://tw.forumosa.com/my/preferences/users

2 Likes

This worked for me on mobile!

1 Like

What did she say?
I have her ass on Ignore.

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have been more specific…or more vague.

I mean the entire user experience on mobile. Isn’t there an app that you access this place through?

I doubt it is useful unless you frequent many forums that use Discourse.

1 Like

No app for Forumosa. Its fatal flaw, IMO. I want to be slammed with lock screen notifications when I’m getting flamed for being judgmental correct.

2 Likes

Who hasn’t?

Why am I seeing this?

Fools! I love being hated. You are merely feeding the beast.

4 Likes

That’s the hidden Trust Level 5. I’ve said too much.

1 Like

Trust Level: kind of

2 Likes

Yeah it uses Chrome as its browser. One of the main ideas behind Discourse has been creating a seamless static/mobile experience, so the app will never go farther than that I’m sure.

1 Like

I feel the need for a virtual reality flob. Imagine if we could actually walk through the forums and encounter each other as avatars.

Jesus Chryst, it’d make Apocalypse Now seem like a picnic on a sunny day.

4 Likes

I picture something akin to a zoo.

1 Like

Asking the real questions.

Just as long as it’s not a petting zoo.

I reckon somewhere between

and

3 Likes

Oh yeah.

1 Like