How do you stop people from touching your bicycle?

No, thye move it out of their way. Thye are different thungs. Its simple, people are sellfish, if you care bring it into your house :slight_smile: taiwanluthiers explained it just right. Be thankful, unlike in most other coubtries, its not simply just stolen haha.

But in all seriousness, heavy wont work. If you make it look gross, no one will touch it. Wrap a (new) diaper around the handle bars or something. Its not hard to make something untouchable, question is do you want to be riding around on such a thing…?

I also come on here after drinking haha.

As opposed to making the bike look unappetising, i’d go the anti-social route.

If you look like a maniac you’re not going to get your bike messed with. Take a shit in the street whilst singing Auld Lang Syne.

1 Like

I’m confused. If people keep moving your bicycle, does that mean you leave it outside without locking it? :open_mouth:

It has a lock on it. I can’t bring it inside my apartment currently. Thankfully, I plan to move pretty soon.

Deleted

No object in your apt should be more important than your bike.

If you don’t have space. You always make space for the bike.

4 Likes

Keep it in the bathtub. Showering is for pussies.

That BIKEBLOCK is so funny. 40 lb. bag of concrete mix = $3. But 40 lbs. of concrete mix made into a block = $100, plus add the shipping costs to send a 40 lb. block of concrete to your location!

I need to start a new business . . . what else can I make out of concrete?

1 Like

Heavy bicycles?

2 Likes

Footage of @deepshelter upon noticing his bike has been moved

(old memes never die)