How do you think about the May-December love?

Will you have May-December love?

• Yes.When the love is coming.
  • NO.never happen in my life.
  • It depends on how many years different between us.

0 voters

tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/ … /br2j.html

They have got married for ten years.
And they love each other.
Some people may say she is such a cradle snatcher.
But in the maximum ,they are matched .I kind of greet them.
How do you think?

If you will have a May-December love,how many years different between you both you can accept?

My current is about 2/3 my age. And I love that little adorable pain in the ass. Didn’t plan on having such a young boyfriend. Just happened to fall for him.
In this sense he was about 1/2 hers.
Love is love. Who cares about age. I used to date a guy 17 years older than me who was less mature than my current. Maturity doesn’t always come with age.

The reverse is also true. :wink:

The reverse is also true. :wink:[/quote]

And aged people may be mature but unable to come. All permutations are possible.

my current girlfriend is 5 years younger… 25 vs 20.
that is the maximum i would go i think – 5 up and 5 down…

just my personal preference

I think 30’ish is perfect age for a Taiwanese lady…of course I would consider such an age from when I am 20~50.

Someone I like is younger than me ,but more mature than I.
I dont care about the age when the love comes.

I think Anna Nicole and her late hubby made a cute couple and I resent anyone who suggests she was only after his money. :raspberry:

[color=indigo]
Love is a wondrous thing.
[/color]

I can’t imagine why I should be at all interested in who other people get involved with, any more than I can imagine why one earth anyone would be at all interested in who I get involved with.

Except Karl Watkins, I presume.

I think it’s perfectly fine for a woman to date a much younger guy, but when an older man dates a much younger woman it’s gross, fetishist and should be forbidden.

For anyone who can’t read the linked article (in Chinese), it’s about a 69-year-old woman and her 37-y.o. hubby in Liaoning.

I’m like SuchAFob – I didn’t plan on falling in love with someone so much younger. It just happened. :idunno: Now we’re going on 2 years together and I’m sure we’re right for each other, even though we still get the occasional “is that your daughter?” :laughing: And since she got a very short haircut, sometimes we get “is that your son?” :roflmao:

Anyway, like Sandman says, who cares whom others date? “They happy, okay!” :stuck_out_tongue:

So I say, [color=blue]
Yes!!! When the love is coming!!!
[/color]

Would yours be a January first, December 24th love DB? :wink:

What happens between January and June?

hey, our age gap is much smaller than theirs! :laughing:

And who is Karl Watkins?

hey, our age gap is much smaller than theirs! :laughing:[/quote]

OKOK :laughing:
Thanksgiving then…

[quote]MECHANIC Chris Donald loves his work — he has sex with CARS.

And he admitted last night: “Some men like boobs and bums, but I much prefer curvy bodywork.”

Chris, 38, has a recognised psychological condition that makes him physically attracted to motors.

He has had sex with more than 30 different models in 20 years — plus two motorboats and a pal’s JETSKI.

Chris, who DOES have a girlfriend, confessed: “A nice car for me is a feast for the senses. It’s about smells, feelings and tastes. If I see a gorgeous Mercedes I know I’d love to jump into bed with it.”

His weird obsession mirrors that of electrician [color=red]Karl Watkins[/color], who The Sun revealed was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993. . . [/quote]
thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2007110349,00.html

[quote=“jdsmith”]OKOK :laughing:
Thanksgiving then…[/quote]

I’ll take that one. I’m a givin’ thanks every day! :slight_smile:

Oh. THAT Karl Watkins. :blush: But you know, WHO someone’s attracted to doesn’t interest me. A pavement shagger, though, that’s just downright unusual. Hell, apart from Bubba 2 Guns and the chief, I don’t think I know ANY pavement shaggers.