How does one find a university-teaching position?

I hold a BA and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK. The latter is the professional qualification needed to teach secondary schools in the UK. My specialist subject is English. I’m a South African and Taiwanese passport holder. I’d be very grateful to anyone who could suggest ways of finding a university-teaching position in Taiwan. I’m not sure I’m qualified but I could really do with the experience if I am to further my career abroad. Please email me