How does she make it?

If he cheats, and she doesn’t leave, she is condoning his behavior. Giving her approval. Enabling. Saying “that’s okay honey, I get mad when you cheat, but only for a little while. Really, it’s okay. Your cheating is a part of our relationship I accept.”

He tells himself, “if it really bothered her, she’d leave. She’s still here, I think I’ll do it again. What’s the big deal? She’ll stay. she really doesn’t mind. Hell, maybe she likes it.”

Deal with it, it’s true.

Men do things because women let them.

Whatever suits her.

Do you have intentions going after her??

[quote=“sandman”]You’re all missing the point. The fact that this cocksman happens to be an English teacher is very relevant to hopless. To him, its the icing on the cake. Not only is this corrupter of fine Taiwanese morals and innocent virginity a dirty foreigner (coming over here, stealing our women, taking our jobs), he’s also a dirty bastard English teacher (coming over here, taking our women, being alcoholic drug abusing white trash, making easy money).
In short, hopless’ point has absolutely zero to do with wondering why his friend likes the pork sword and everything to do with the fact that he hates dirty foreigners (coming over here, raping our women, taking our jobs, being good at shagging).
Hey hopless, you’re not alone. Do a google for Enoch Powell. Look for his “Rivers of Blood” speech. I think you’ll like it.[/quote]

Exactly. It’s basically: “My friend won’t listen to me when I tell her to dump her foreign scumbag boyfriend (who of course may or may not teach English, but the implication has to be made that this person’s only talent is speaking their own language, and of course a ten-inch schlong). Therefore my friend is a harlot slut nymphomaniac having been corrupted by this nasty foreigner who like all foreigners is promiscuous and merely here to take advantage of the naivety and good nature of us Taiwanese. Why can’t I get a shag?”

The equivalent posting in the West would be: “My friend is fucking a black man. What can I do about it?”

The way to pose this question in a neutral fashion is: “My friend’s boyfriend cheats on her but she wants to stay with him because the sex is good.”

However that’s not how it was posted. It was posted: “My friend’s fucking a foreigner for the sex. How fucked up is that?” And we’re presumably all supposed to chime in and go “yeah that’s fucked up”.

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]This sounds like a very common relationship, regardless of where people are from. They stay together because she puts up with it and he can get away with it. They’ll probably get married soon.
[/quote]

oh my i know so many people in this situation. i feel so bad for them.

[quote=“Lord Lucan”]

The way to pose this question in a neutral fashion is: “My friend’s boyfriend cheats on her but she wants to stay with him because the sex is good.”

However that’s not how it was posted. It was posted: “My friend’s fucking a foreigner for the sex. How fucked up is that?” And we’re presumably all supposed to chime in and go “yeah that’s fucked up”.[/quote]

haha… that made my day.

Not all foreigners are scum. but there are plenty who are just looking for “fun”. but there are plenty of taiwanese women who are just looking for the same. there are people just looking for a good screw everywhere. i don’t see much difference from any other country other than the fact that taiwan men don’t have 10 inch schlongs.

[quote=“Lord Lucan”][quote=“sandman”]You’re all missing the point. The fact that this cocksman happens to be an English teacher is very relevant to hopless. To him, its the icing on the cake. Not only is this corrupter of fine Taiwanese morals and innocent virginity a dirty foreigner (coming over here, stealing our women, taking our jobs), he’s also a dirty bastard English teacher (coming over here, taking our women, being alcoholic drug abusing white trash, making easy money).
In short, hopless’ point has absolutely zero to do with wondering why his friend likes the pork sword and everything to do with the fact that he hates dirty foreigners (coming over here, raping our women, taking our jobs, being good at shagging).
Hey hopless, you’re not alone. Do a google for Enoch Powell. Look for his “Rivers of Blood” speech. I think you’ll like it.[/quote]

Exactly. It’s basically: “My friend won’t listen to me when I tell her to dump her foreign scumbag boyfriend (who of course may or may not teach English, but the implication has to be made that this person’s only talent is speaking their own language, and of course a ten-inch schlong). Therefore my friend is a harlot slut nymphomaniac having been corrupted by this nasty foreigner who like all foreigners is promiscuous and merely here to take advantage of the naivety and good nature of us Taiwanese. Why can’t I get a shag?”

The equivalent posting in the West would be: “My friend is fucking a black man. What can I do about it?”

However that’s not how it was posted. It was posted: “My friend’s fucking a foreigner for the sex. How fucked up is that?” And we’re presumably all supposed to chime in and go “yeah that’s fucked up”.[/quote]

That was pretty damn funny!! :laughing: :bravo:

Bodo

You know, “English Teacher” could have meant “Taiwanese guy teaching english”.

Yeah, yeah, OK, I know thats not what was meant. Seriously though, I dont find the reputation of westerners being hedonistic corrupters of the people very offensive. I have been accused of worse things.

Some people are self-destructive. They stay with someone because they think they can change them. And sometimes, the penis is just too mighty to give up. Not every penis is replaceable with another. Some really are magical and special.

As a friend, you can be there for your friend, but she knows what she’s involved in. Sometimes it isn’t as easy to just end any relationship. No one knows until they’re in it.

I don’t understand, the fact that he is an English teacher, does not fit into the equation. How old is this girl? How many men has she been with, which one took her to that feeling? The feeling of satisfaction and mutual ecstacy. Who makes her feel the best, at this moment, now?
The country of origin is not part of the equation.
Peace, Mark

Absolutely.

And it would have been equally irrelevant to the issue, IMO.

[quote=“hopless”]
I really dont know “woman”. :noway:[/quote]I am seeing this is the main problem about taiwanese men.
I agree as well that quite a lot of foreign guys come here and culturally misbehave (this doesnt necessarily include sex). But they at least have a basic understanding of how a woman works and feels. Oppose that to the traditional (understand backward) education given to the local boys, to a marriage where ur mother in law will harass and enslave you, and it isnt that hard to understand why so many taiwanese girl throw themselves in a trashy relationship with a trashy foreigner.
It seems to be quite similar in Japan.

Note: I am a foreigner going out with a taiwanese girl. I have been kind of surprised by the actions of some foreigners here, and have suffered from the prejudice that arose with the taiwanese people about my kind when i tried to integrate. I am aware this is only a minority, but i still refuse to accept comportments that would not be tolerated “at home”. This situation is local to Taiwan (never seen that in India), and IMHO is stemming from the easy money one can make teaching english here, the kind of people coming to taiwan (lower socio-economic echelons), and the local culture of avoiding conflicts, which all agglomerate together to form a “get away with it” environment attracting an unusual amount of scumbags.
Please note that this is in no way any kind of judgement concerning people from Forumosa. You guys have my respect as i can see most of you willing to make an honest buck while being curious about the surrounding culture.

Why should you be surprized? People all over the world are prejudiced and discriminatory…quick to point out the faults of others while turning a blind eye, or rationalizing similar faults of their “own kind”.

Not sure what you’re getting at. There are all types of misbehavior accepted “back home”.

Well, just because you’ve never seen it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening… and what “situation” are you referring to? I’m fairly certain that wherever sex and love exist, some parties are taking some type of advantage over other parties.

That’s pure nonsense. Men and women from high society behave much the same as men and women of lesser means when it comes to love and sex.

Well, that reminds me that it is estimated that 80% of all Taiwanese men living in China have taken Chinese wives and or Chinese mistresses, while their Taiwanese wives and families remain in Taiwan? The “situation” has become such an issue that the legislatures in both China and Taiwan are drafting laws to protect their women and children from these wealthy Taiwanese “scumbags”.

And just why is it that all hotels in Taiwan offer two prices, a full day rate and resty poos? What does one do in a hotel room for 4 hours?

Almost right, in fact it’s looking for a quick fuck by exploiting the surrounding cultural nuances. Those poor innocent locals are mere putty in the hands of us ruthless foreign perverts.

HG

Sorry Tigerman, i’ll not get into the type of “flamish” war i’ve seen going around when you enter a topic.
I’m not looking to redefine who was first between the egg and the chicken, as there are other people reading these threads and i’d like to keep them interested in the conversation. You’ll have to take my word on my affirmations.

On another hand i would be curious to get to know more about what you mentionned in your last quotation (80% of taiwanese men with a “er nai”).

Whether or not the discussion would morph into a flame war would depend on your response. I have not flamed you. I merely commented on the ridiculousness of your statements.

Whatever. You made some silly statements and I remarked on the same.

Google is your friend.

And here’s a report that cites estimates of 70%…

Cross straits bigamy protested - activists demonstrate in December seeking a law to prevent cross strait bigamy. Due to the many Taiwan businessmen having a wife in Taiwan and one in China, the saying goes “One China, Two Families”. Since each country does not recognize each other’s laws, the two family situation has grown in recent years. Some researchers say that [color=red]70%[/color] of the Taiwan businessmen in China have extra-marital affairs or have a second wife. This has caused a great deal of stress on the family.

but, I’ve seen the 80% estimate also…

That must explain why my in-laws have the company employees to carefully check after the pater familias :smiley:
On another hand i’ve heard a few time of similar stories, a married man with another pseudo official wife but in taiwan. I happen to have a friend who was the son of a 2nd wife, it seems to be quite a disgrace for the woman, and the son has bred with madness at his father and instability in his life.

[quote=“Ed en Vadrouille”]That must explain why my in-laws have the company employees to carefully check after the pater familias :smiley:
On another hand I’ve heard a few time of similar stories, a married man with another pseudo official wife but in taiwan. I happen to have a friend who was the son of a 2nd wife, it seems to be quite a disgrace for the woman, and the son has bred with madness at his father and instability in his life.[/quote]

The son has bred with madness at his father!!!??? WTF?

Madness I say!

Think f***body (shagbody) is a more appropriate term :stuck_out_tongue:
be more straightforward then~

[quote=“blu_meta4”]Think f***body (shagbody) is a more appropriate term :stuck_out_tongue:
be more straightforward then~[/quote]

Buddy, not body - f***buddy.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]
The son has bred with madness at his father!!!??? WTF?

Madness I say![/quote]
Please disregard the bumps in my english, when i get tired it gets catastrophic.
I got my verb wrong, i was meaning he has develloped and grown up with madness at his dad.