How gay you are? Gay test, just for fun.. nothing abuse

Try it, just for fun
I got 42% so that means I’m potential gay?! :blush:

test3.thespark.com/gaytest/

21% gay

Damn! I’m a lesbian! :laughing:

[quote=“chander”]
I got 42% so that means I’m potential gay?! :blush:[/quote]

I am 39% gay and its nothing to be ashamed of!

Silly test. They forgot:

When you drink tea do you raise your pinkie finger?

Would you rather be a hairdresser an interior decorator?

Which color is prettier, fuschia or chartreuse?

What is the name of Barbie’s boyfriend?

What are the names of the members of the pop-group S.H.E?

oh no, i think i may have some issues :unamused:

I tried copying the page, but nevermind…

22% gay

[quote=“mod lang”]

[/quote]

Nice HTML… :laughing:

55% gay … I’m not as gay as I thought I would be … hehe :laughing:

42% gay.

Kinda low for a guy named Muffin.

[quote=“Muffin”]42% gay.

Kinda low for a guy named Muffin.[/quote]

Maybe you should change it to “Stud Muffin”… :laughing:

21%, the same as Boss Hogg, give us a cuddle Hoggy.

That will knock you both up up to 90%. :laughing:

[quote=“chander”]Try it, just for fun
I got 42% so that means I’m potential gay?! :blush:[/quote]

Chandler, I’m curious why you think it is so embarrassing to be potentially gay?

Ok… just so you all know… I came out with a score of 53%. It says that is the same as the average gay man.

I know people will criticize me for my next statement, since the test was for fun, but I need to say it. I think many of the questions were leading. They assumed the answer you were going to give, and the next question was based on that.

For instance: Do you go out just to hook up? Yes or No?

Even if your answer is no, the next question is: How does that work out for you? So good or Bad

It assumes you were going to answer yes. And, many of the other questions were based on such poor stereotypes. Contrary to popular belief, not all gay men fit these stereotypes.

I’m am 100% gay. But, I only fit a small portion of the stereotypes.

33% :shock:

That’s not a gay thing, that’s a male thing. What’s the point of putting up with crappy techno music in a room full of strangers crowded sweaty like sardines if not for the cute girls? Guys are always looking for ways and places and angles to hook up - it’s our nature.

[quote=“mod lang”][quote=“QuietMountain”]
For instance: Do you go out just to hook up? Yes or No?

[/quote]

That’s not a gay thing, that’s a male thing. What’s the point of putting up with crappy techno music in a room full of strangers crowded sweaty like sardines if not for the cute girls? Guys are always looking for ways and places and angles to hook up - it’s our nature.[/quote]

My point for that wasn’t whether it was a gay or str8 thing. Though, I think the assumption of the survey would be that if you answered “yes” you’d be more likely to be gay. There is a stereotype that gay men are more promiscuous and not interested in long-term relationships, so, therefore, would be going out to hook up.

But, my point with that was that the survey expected a specific answer by the very fact of the content of the next question.

[quote=“QuietMountain”]My point for that wasn’t whether it was a gay or str8 thing. Though, I think the assumption of the survey would be that if you answered “yes” you’d be more likely to be gay. There is a stereotype that gay men are more promiscuous and not interested in long-term relationships, so, therefore, would be going out to hook up.

But, my point with that was that the survey expected a specific answer by the very fact of the content of the next question.[/quote]

I don’t think the test ever pretended to be “scientific” … like the original poster said, it was “just for fun … nothing abuse [sic]”.

in college we had a term we applied to clothes and music.

gay and/or asian.

anyone who’s ever been to an erasure/cure/pet shop boys concert will know what i mean. :slight_smile: