How gay you are? Gay test, just for fun.. nothing abuse

69% gay - I think that’s pretty low compared to everyone else who saw ERASURE at the Brighton Dome in 1986! OOH Sometimes! Sigh… :wink:

:wink: I’m 45% :sunglasses:

After I did this test and told my flate mate who told me that we need a party, he’s gay :laughing:

Magnolia, you are 1% gayer than I.

WTF?? I just got a 39%!

I think they bumped up my “straight” quotient just because I used to be in a fraternity and took wood shop in high school. Whatever. While you couldn’t exactly light a cigarette on the top of my head, any gay person that met me would give me a MUCH higher score.

That’ll be my six-inch stacked heels, Quirky love! :sunglasses:

Order yours NOW at

www.allheelsformen.com [url]

Alternatively, Laundretta SWEARS by heels by Chinese Laundry, but you have to go to SF for those! :wink:

What, gay men don’t know tools? Then how do they build those floats for their parades?

On the other hand, I think there’s some validity to the idea that having sex with other men might mean you’re gay.

The Red Cross used to try to screen out homosexuals by asking them “How often do you engage in fisting?” Apparently, real queers don’t realize that breeders just don’t do that.

I’m 41 % gay. Mah-velous.

I came out 49% gay and 65% slutty, and I’m pure as the driven sand between Blueface’s webbed toes. Don’t trust the Sparks tests.

I’m supposed to be 35% gay, but that must be the language…
What the hell is a jigsaw or a womyn??

You’re right, that was what tipped the scale. I did wear my sister’s skirt when I was about 9. I loved the pleats, but said no to the crossdressing question.
I doubt they have my size :shock:

Sweetie, allheelsformen.com and Chinese Laundry have everyone’s size! If Big Foot or Coco the Clown wanted seven-inch stillettos with a rhinestone strap and flashing lights sets in the platform in a wide fitting, that’s where they’d go! :wink:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN FOR THE QUOTE OF THE CENTURY!
Your post needs audio:
“I want to be the new Diana. Lying on the yacht reading Fortune magazines. I want to be the new Diana, visiting the shore occationally.” (Ref: Black Box Recorder. Passionoia album. The New Diana. March, 2003.)

If you hadn’t noticed, I am trying so hard to get 2% more gay, so I can beat you without wearing a dress.

Honey, why not just come out with me and Launders the next time? There might be a drag do for World AIDS Day…

And when you’ve worn a dress and “beat me” WHAT would I have to do to regain my crown? Was there a question about kept boys I ticked “not yet” to? :stuck_out_tongue:

I must the be queen of this topic at 70%! :stuck_out_tongue:

Greg