How good are you at sex and cats?

www2.b3ta.com/hecatorshecat/#

See if you can tell which ones are boys and which ones are girls.

I got a 12 out of 16. The one that looked like my kitty was the easiest one for me.

15 out of 16. The site stated that the faces are different shapes but for some reason I was looking more at their eyes… something about attitude as well?

14 out of 16
Yup, eyes and attitude.

Not bad, Bassman, especially considering that your true specialty is sex and sheep. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are you sure Bassman is still looking for a fight? :astonished:

14 out of 16.

One of the cats looks dead.

My cat keeps going into heat and I think she is … attracted to me.
she keeps trying to do things to me that I just dont feel is proper.

I went to the vet and she said I should umm…“pleasure” her with a glass rod about once a month.

anybody want to help out. she is a cute cat but i just dont want to complicate our relationship any more than it is

[quote=“dix2111”]My cat keeps going into heat and I think she is … attracted to me.

I went to the vet and she said I should umm…“pleasure” her with a glass rod about once a month.[/quote]

You’re joking, right? :astonished:

Or is this another one of those “only in Taiwan” things?

You have to be kidding. How can you tell the sex of a cat by looking at its face? It is pure guesswork, same for dogs. Or are these cats wearing makeup?

no i’m serious.
At that time I didnt want toget her fixed becasue she is very expensive and I wanted to breed her (with another cat).

now i want to get her fixed but the doctor said she has lost too much weight becasue she keeps going into heat and not eating.

She said the best thing to do is to 'pleasure her for awhile untill she gains weight and then have her fixed.

my man you need to visit the following website and place an order:

www.petdildos.com

This reminds me of one time, when I was on my way home from university. As I walked along the footpath, I saw a cat a little further up the footpath, staring at me. As I approached her, I squatted down and held out my hand and to my surprise it actually came over. While I was patting her, I thought this was really strange, because as I far as I knew, cats don’t let strangers pat them.

Then the strangest thing happened. Suddenly she started to rub my hand with the side of her trunk, then turned around with her butt facing me. At this point, I thought to myself, “hey, don’t face your butt to me, that’s rude”. So I stepped around her and started to pat her head again, and again, she rubbed my hands and yet again turned around with her butt facing me. *Both times, her tail curled upwards with her butt-hole exposed.

I didn’t really want to think any further about the implications of her strange behaviors, so I left her alone and went home. She followed me a short distance before turning back.

Now… I don’t really understand females, human or otherwise… so maybe I misread her behavior.

I certainly hope so. :blush:

This happened to me in Australia.

OOPS====11/16

[quote=“braxtonhicks”][quote=“dix2111”]My cat keeps going into heat and I think she is … attracted to me.

I went to the vet and she said I should umm…“pleasure” her with a glass rod about once a month.[/quote]

You’re joking, right? :astonished:

Or is this another one of those “only in Taiwan” things?[/quote]
I’ve heard of this before. It was the casus belli for “The War Between Alt.Tasteless and Rec.Pets.Cats”
wired.com/wired/archive/2.05 … .html?pg=1

15/16
And I’m sure the one I missed out on must be bi.

13 / 16
I think this is really bizarre - I would have thought that you couldn’t tell a male cat from a female cat just by looking at their faces, but we’re all doing far better than chance.
And dix2111 - either let your cat have sex with another cat, or get her spayed. The kind of life you are forcing her to lead isn’t natural.

1. I think I went against my gut instinct on about 3 of them. When I concentrated on the question “This one is looking to get f^ckt” I was always right. Fun!

So why are people scoring consistantly above 8? Wolf, your biggest challenge is that you are unable to believe in the unknowable and inexplicable. :unamused:

He means the dildo bit, not the cat’s behavior. Judging by the petdildo.com, I think the idea is international.[/quote]

This cat I posted about in2004 is still alive!!!